• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► PlayStation Experience 2016 coming to Anaheim in December!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Sony Interactive Entertainment America announced yesterday that PlayStation Experience 2016 will be heading to Anaheim, California from December 3-4 at the Anaheim Convention Center.

Attendees will be able to try out the brand new PlayStation 4 Pro on 4K TVs with dozens of PlayStation VR demos, get a look at plenty of first and third party titles at the PlayStation Showcase, developer panels, merchandise, and more during PlayStation Experience 2016.

Early bird tickets are on sale right now for $60 until October 16th where they will go up to $75 for two-day tickets. Saturday-only tickets are currently $45 and Sunday-only tickts cost $40. You can purchase tickets directly from the official PlayStation Experience website.

Do you guys hope Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue will be at PlayStation Experience 2016? How about Kingdom Hearts III? Let us know what you think on our forums!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
if we dont see kh3 there then we wait until until nexy year for news but 2.8 will be there possible as well with a new trailer as well

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Personally I doubt we will see anything Kingdom Hearts besides a 2.8 demo on the floor. Seems more like the perfect stage for FF7R's newest trailer sincere know they are doing voice work for it right now.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Personally I doubt we will see anything Kingdom Hearts besides a 2.8 demo on the floor. Seems more like the perfect stage for FF7R's newest trailer sincere know they are doing voice work for it right now.
didn't nomura also he doing voic work for kingodm hearts as well along with final fantasy seven as well but you maybe right the best place for stuff liek that would be jump festa or a launch event

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
didn't nomura also he doing voic work for kingodm hearts as well along with final fantasy seven as well but you maybe right the best place for stuff liek that would be jump festa or a launch event

Yeah, but I can't imagine a trailer at PSX then another at JF. Since PSX has a history with FF7R and JF has a history with KH, we can easily guess how things will go down.

SKC_Diamond

if we dont see kh3 there then we wait until until nexy year for news but 2.8 will be there possible as well with a new trailer as well

There's also Jump festa in December which could have kh3 news

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, but I can't imagine a trailer at PSX then another at JF. Since PSX has a history with FF7R and JF has a history with KH, we can easily guess how things will go down.
yeah maybe your right let see what happens when december reaches

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Yeah I fully expect to see the Final Fantasy 7 remake there. That was where we got our first gameplay reveal. Plus I do remember some rumors flying around a while back about how part 1 might come out in Q1 2017, so that might be clarified a bit there (though I personally hope we see gameplay of Ni No Kuni 2).

Anyways back on the topic of Kingdom Hearts, I doubt anything that substantial will be shown off there. All that jazz will probably be saved for Jump Festa as you all have pointed out. Anaheim is where a lot of Disney related events take place, so they COULD show something in that regard but I doubt it. Either way we will probably get announcements on KH3 sometime in December. 2.8 might have been delayed and all, but that shouldn't affect the announcements the trailer promised at the end of the year.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
*sigh* always the bottom half of California....NOR CAL NEEDS LOVE TOO *sobs*

Nice to see Capcom Cup making a return.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*sigh* always the bottom half of California....NOR CAL NEEDS LOVE TOO *sobs*

Nice to see Capcom Cup making a return.

San Fran is really expensive and I'm almost certain that is the only reason why they moved it from there this year. San Jose has a pretty bad homeless problem and way too many Sharks fans...

Anaheim is close to a lot of developers and publishers in comparison.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
More stuff about KH2.8 or KHIII would be nice, but Jump Festa is probably a more likely place for them.

It would be cool if they would show us again stuff stuff about the FFVII remake like they did with the last PSX event. If they have already started voice recording it makes me wonder how far into development they are. Ooh, maybe we might see Tifa and the others in a new Nomura edited trailer. I think it`s still a bit amusing how in last yer they had planned a trailer firts, but Nomura was like "this is no good" and directed a new one. :D

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
playing devil advocate here but would it make more sense to show kh3 there instead of jump festa becuase we would talking about it more until they show 2.8 probally at jump festa and this will keep us talking until the game comes out

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
playing devil advocate here but would it make more sense to show kh3 there instead of jump festa becuase we would talking about it more until they show 2.8 probally at jump festa and this will keep us talking until the game comes out

Lol no way. KH3'd dwarf 2.8 even two weeks later. It's either JF with a very minimized tease or later on in January.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, feel free to blame FFXV. I certainly do. We could have been playing as Aqua this December. Instead we are left lusting after the game for another month.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, feel free to blame FFXV. I certainly do. We could have been playing as Aqua this December. Instead we are left lusting after the game for another month.
i really hate what ffxv did they delay the game becuase they want to put a patch in because they did most people have bad internet really i''m mean yeah i there are people that have bad internt really come on

i have nver seen the a game without a day one patch most every game has one so will this game and probally 2.8 it un avoiadble

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
i really hate what ffxv did they delay the game becuase they want to put a patch in because they did most people have bad internet really i''m mean yeah i there are people that have bad internt really come on

i have nver seen the a game without a day one patch most every game has one so will this game and probally 2.8 it un avoiadble

To be totally fair to FFXV, the patch thing is an over-simplification. FFXV NEEDED to be delayed.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
To be totally fair to FFXV, the patch thing is an over-simplification. FFXV NEEDED to be delayed.
whatever it runnied my holidays i wanted to play no 2.8 and south park until next year so i'll be saving my money and get gift cards for christmas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back