• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix Releases Screenshots from Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix has released a new set of screenshots showing off scenes from the KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue E3 2016 trailer.

KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage-

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D HD

KINGDOM HEARTS X Back Cover 

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Lmao, leave it to Square to release compressed screenshots. They still look great though.

Squood!

seibah
Awards
3D_KH2.8_04.png

And here you can see the three man band, Tron Lines, gasping in fear after seeing the thousands of rabid fans wanting to rip their hair off and sell it on eBay.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
leopardos is in 3 shots
ursus is in 2
anguis is in 2
unicornis is in 2
vulpeus is in 3 shots like leopardos, however she is barely in two. #TraitorFuel

Squood!

seibah
Awards
Even four years later, the sight of two highly realistic characters standing next to a small anime boy in a Tron outfit still cracks me up.
It's a phenomenon that happens once every 100 years, when the planets align and the wall between live action and animoo has been cracked open.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
This is exactly why we need UE4, to stop the visual character clashing.
Oh, I doubt UE4 is gonna help with things like the anime hair and cartoonish proportions. =w=
I've played DDD so many times, but... I still get caught off-guard by images like that, and it looks even more absurd in glorious HD. It's like someone photoshopped something together for their fanfic, whiiiiich actually isn't too far off from the truth. 8D

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Oh, I doubt UE4 is gonna help with things like the anime hair and cartoonish proportions. =w=
I've played DDD so many times, but... I still get caught off-guard by images like that, and it looks even more absurd in glorious HD. It's like someone photoshopped something together for their fanfic, whiiiiich actually isn't too far off from the truth. 8D

Kingdom Hearts is more or less a fanfic in premise anyway xD

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Kingdom Hearts is more or less a fanfic in premise anyway xD
My point exactly~
Hell, it's even more so with the Tron worlds. I believe Nomura mentioned that he was a pretty big fan of the series, which made him real excited to get it into KH.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
My point exactly~
Hell, it's even more so with the Tron worlds. I believe Nomura mentioned that he was a pretty big fan of the series, which made him real excited to get it into KH.

surprise: kh3 has actually been finished since 2013 but once he learned disney gained star wars' rights he's been battling to get it in his game.

Sally-boiii

Awards
leopardos is in 3 shots
ursus is in 2
anguis is in 2
unicornis is in 2
vulpeus is in 3 shots like leopardos, however she is barely in two. #TraitorFuel

I feel like the traitor is either Vulpeus (assuming what you said has any bearing on anything) or none of them are. Idk though. We shall see...

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i dont know i think vulpeus doesnt want other keybladers to suffer form there own mistake which is why she sent them away

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
The Realm of Darkness looks like it would be such a mystical, quiet place to live. I wonder if Castle of Dream's property value has been reduced since the neighborhood has been corrupted by darkness.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i dont know i think vulpeus doesnt want other keybladers to suffer form there own mistake which is why she sent them away

If she felt that way, she would send everyone away instead of only the most "worthy" wielders.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The backstory screens are gorgeous x.x I look forward to more news

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If she felt that way, she would send everyone away instead of only the most "worthy" wielders.

It would at least fit with the "greed" theme if she wants all the best to herself.

One has to recall that she's "scouting" people across all five unions for her Dandelion-plan.
Heck, it could even be that she deliberately recruits all those away who have enough diplomatic skills to possibly foster a more peaceful resolution, leaving only the most egoistic, bloodthirsty and power hungry wielders in the unions of all Foretellers in order to ensure that even if they wanted to the other Foretellers can't keep order and control.

---

That being said, I've noticed something about the robes of the Foretellers that they all seem to share: these blue-green crystals hanging from the hems of their cloaks.
Don't they look somewhat similar to the crystal in the chess scene of Young Eraqus and Xehanort?
And since I'm playing BBS right now the imagery of the undestroyed Radiant Garden Castle in BBS also has quite some subtle Foreteller imagery with the white spikes decorating the castle also resembling these crystals on the Foreteller's cloaks.

Furthermore, on the image of Gula raising his Keyblade I noticed something wet on his left cheek, although I'm not sure of he's sweating or actually crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back