• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Infinity is Giving Away 100 Exclusive King Mickey Power Discs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's been speculated for the longest time that Kingdom Hearts would be added to the Disney Infinity franchise. The speculation finally ceased at the D23 Expo in early August 2015 where it was announced that Sora's Keyblade would be the Ultimate Unlock for Disney Infinity 3.0! Previous Ultimate Unlocks include a Star Wars Lightsaber and Luke Skywalkers Landspeeder.

However this wasn't the only Kingdom Hearts representation that Disney Infinity was going to get. Exclusive to the D23 audience, it was announce that a Kingdom Hearts Mickey Costume Power Discs would be available to all in attendence. Only 5000 of these discs were produced and they will never sell in retails which meant that unlocking King Mickey's Kingdom Hearts II outfit for play in Disney Infinity 3.0 had become a collector's item for many.

With the release of Disney Infinity 3.0 in North America today, Disney Infinity are giving away Kingdom Hearts Mickey Costume Power Discs to 100 lucky people!

To enter the competition, you must do the following;

Enter for a chance to win by sharing your Disney Infinity 3.0 reaction video on YouTube or Twitch. Then, fill out the contest form below with a link to it.

IDEAS FOR YOUR VIDEO INCLUDE:

HAUL VIDEO: SHOW OFF YOUR DISNEY INFINITY 3.0 LAUNCH HAUL, INCLUDING THE 3.0 PLAY SETS, FIGURES, AND POWER DISCS.

UNBOXING VIDEO: OPEN YOUR FAVORITE 3.0 PLAY SETS, OR POWER DISCS.

GAMEPLAY VIDEO: RECORD YOUR GAMEPLAY AND COMMENTARY AS YOU JUMP INTO THE 3.O PLAY SETS AND TOY BOX FOR THE FIRST TIME.

Video entries must be between 3 and 5 minutes in length and include an introduction letting us know that you’re entering the First to Play Disney Infinity 3.0 Sweepstakes. You’ll also need to include “Disney Infinity 3.0 Sweepstakes” in the title of your video.

You will then need to go to the DISNEY INFINITY WEBSITE and either sign up or log in with your account details and go from there. Please note that KHInsider are not running the contest, and all entries must be submitted through the Disney Infinity website following their rules.

Full Terms and Conditions can be read here.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to persons 13 years of age or older, who are, as of entry, legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States, D.C. or Canada (excluding Quebec). Minors must get parent’s permission to enter. Sweepstakes begins 8/30/15 and ends 9/30/15.  Limit one (1) entry per person. Entries will not be judged. Click below for Official Rules including full details on eligibility, entry requirements, odds of winning, prize descriptions and limitations.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
this is evil as shit. buy 1000$ of plastic figures to unlock on-disc content to unlock the keyblade

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Evil or not, I'm just happy that KH finally got a foot in the door. The hope that some actual characters appearing as figurines isn't just complete wishful thinking anymore.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's a lot of work to enter the contest but good luck to everyone who does! :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Evil or not, I'm just happy that KH finally got a foot in the door. The hope that some actual characters appearing as figurines isn't just complete wishful thinking anymore.
Pretty much the reason why I added the Ultimate Unlock as part of the article ;).
They always knew they were going to do Star Wars so they teased it through the UU, and with the "Launch" of the DI franchise now complete, future DI games will be expanding on the existing properties (Disney/Pixar/Marvel/Star Wars) so hopefully the Keyblade is a tease that KH will be added as part of the Disney property.

Dr_Mario64

Not to mention, anything that gets KH more mainstream attention is something I'm totally down for! Now is a great time to be a KH fan. And with the HD remixes readily available on PS3, it's easier than ever!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
For anyone wondering why it says "NO PURCHASE NECESSARY" but requires quite a few DI 3.0 things, read the full Terms and Conditions before you rage yell at Disney Infinity;
To enter, you must post a video on Twitch* or YouTube** showing Disney Infinity 3.0 gameplay or talking about Disney Infinity 3.0 (“Video”). For purposes of clarity, no purchase of the Disney Infinity 3.0 game or accessories is necessary to enter or to win. You can simply talk about the Disney Infinity 3.0 game, as further described below

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So, I think it was kind of a good move to make the contest involve the new stuff that just come out because that kind of keeps random horrible scalpers trying to enter and hopefully it will mostly be fans who will use it anyway, but I am annoyed that its a video. I don't feel comfortable recording myself really, a picture would be better for me so I dunno if I will enter this either unfortunately.

Plus, I'm not getting the full game anytime soon, but I did want to get all the new Disney Originals asap, so I would hope those would count anyway. So I might feel weird talking about how I'm excited for it when I can honestly wait :p

Knuxpyro56

I play Disney infinity, i have majority of the figures (except for franchises i really don't care for ie Inside Out, Cars and Brave). I have to say that its a step in the right direction but again, this is aimed for DISNEY INFINITY fans. I am still bitter that the disc was D23 exclusive and i couldn't afford to go the expo this year (and a majority of people as well). But i wish the best of luck to those who will enter but i will say this, if you are only entering this to get a power disc that you will not use, then why try to get it?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I expect we'll eventually get a KH Mickey figure someday. There's at least 3 other outfits he could have plus the possibility of a new look in kh3.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I play Disney infinity, i have majority of the figures (except for franchises i really don't care for ie Inside Out, Cars and Brave). I have to say that its a step in the right direction but again, this is aimed for DISNEY INFINITY fans. I am still bitter that the disc was D23 exclusive and i couldn't afford to go the expo this year (and a majority of people as well). But i wish the best of luck to those who will enter but i will say this, if you are only entering this to get a power disc that you will not use, then why try to get it?
I'm fairly certain that people entering this competition are people who are going use the disc. Anyone who really really really wanted the disc would have bought it from scalpers after the D23 event ended.

Since there's only 100 available, I'm sure the competition will be tough to win and those who do win deserve it.

Knuxpyro56

I'm not going to go into another argument again like with the infinity community had. But again exclusives like this drives people nuts in a negative way. Because its actual content in the game and its shows up in your collection menu and you don't have it. Its not a variant figure, and that doesn't really matter cause its a reskin of the same figure.

Last edited:

HugoDipper

That's kind bad, I really hoped they would release Kingdom Hearts outfits and the Keyblade as normal Power Disks, well, at least some lucky and talented persons will have those :)

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
They sure are going to make you work for it. Hopefully the competition isn't too stiff for those who enter, though Disney does make some of the most avid collectors with their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back