• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Flood Unversed Plush Sample

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Back in 2012, Square Enix General Manager of the Merchandising Division released sketches of a line of Kingdom Hearts plushes designed by Series Director Tetsuya Nomura. This sketch depicted the key monsters of each of the four enemy types: A Shadow Heartless, Dusk Nobody, Flood Unversed, and Meow Wow Dream Eater. While 3 of the 4 have already been released, the Flood was nowhere to be found, until today.

Below is an image of a sample of the Flood plush.

No other information is available at this time, but we'll keep you updated!

Source: Hidemi Matsuzuka

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I NEED IT I HAVE BEEN WAITING 3 YEARS GIVE IT TO ME ;A;

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I am pleasantly surprised how nice this plush looks. Such a very nice shade of blue.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
-unfairly wishes that this had come with ii.5, instead of the shadow plushie since i'd all ready had that-

I still LOVE the Shadow plushie: don't get me wrong! (And I just ended up giving the extra one to a friend...)

But I'd be lying, if I said I didn't wish this would magically come with the KHChi remake as a preorder bonus, or something (which wouldn't make ANY sense, but shh: don't ruin my dream, guys).

Though I'm more than willing to fork over some good money for this bad boy, tbh. So bring it on, and give me a release date, Square! LOL.

:)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I hope this sells out like hotcakes (after we all buy one) so that they'll know even more that BBS merchandise is in high demand.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I hope this sells out like hotcakes (after we all buy one) so that they'll know even more that BBS merchandise is in high demand.

Actually, it's funny you mention that. For the first time ever at my local Hot Topic, I actually saw them selling a BbS shirt today (it's of the BbS cover, but with a black background instead, and the characters' designs looking a lot darker), but I'd still prefer a lot more BbS merch, of course:)

I mean, I'm not even sure that they sell that shirt everywhere, of if you can get it on their site or not.

But anyway...

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
my_heart___by_libertaschi-d8t6ixo.gif

finally!! I'm glad it's the original dark blue version ;w; I hope it will be available soon... and within my reach, which I doubt it'll be...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only is this adorable (as is the norm for these plushes), but we are in a desperate Bbs-merchandise drought. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Sora, but I'm perfectly fine with my 14 different Sora Play Arts figures (and 15th coming soon a la Play Arts Kai Limit Form) but I am NOT fine with my 0 forms of TAV figures...at all...in existence (those Mascot Avatar straps cannot satiate my appetite for "figures").

I mean, I'm not even sure that they sell that shirt everywhere, of if you can get it on their site or not.

But anyway...

brb...gotta go check out Hot Topic's site...

I've gotten too used to it being purple.

I guess this is where being blue-purple color blind succeeds? THEY LOOK THE SAME TO ME!!!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That one looks really fluffy, lol.

I have the Shadow Plush from the II.5 Collector's Edition, but its rather delicate hands and feet drive me nuts sometimes as I always fear they might break off...<__<

I wonder if this one will be available somehow in Europe.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That one looks really fluffy, lol.

I have the Shadow Plush from the II.5 Collector's Edition, but its rather delicate hands and feet drive me nuts sometimes as I always fear they might break off...<__<

I wonder if this one will be available somehow in Europe.

Yeah, the arms on the Dusk are also really delicate and from the looks of the photo, the arms and legs on this Flood will be too. Sad since I'd love to just snuggle up with one, but I'm sure I'd rip it's arms off.

Dark Drive

Awards
I only have the Meow Wow, since there wasn't as much demand for him. The feet are fine, however. It could use a bit more stuffing but he's never felt Fragile.

I hope there will be some way for Australia to get it, not just Europe. There's only digital content on the Australian SE store .___.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back