• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts T-Shirt Prototype Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Have you ever wanted to wear an official Kingdom Hearts shirt but have never been able to find one? Well that's about to chance thanks to a  revealing that this shirt is in the development stages.

As it is still in the development stages no official release date for Japan or other parts of the world, nor the price, have been revealed, but stay tuned to KHInsider for future updates!

Source: 

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
:O

What's this? A KH shirt design I actually like??? I might actually want mess with it, treat it with some color, but that's the great this about white shirts!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Still too obviously KH for my liking, but it's not like it matters since I'll never be able to get my hands on it to begin with 8D

Please make more KH shirt designs, SEMD!

axel95

Awards
I would definitely buy that shirt. It's the first Kingdom Hearts shirt that I've seen that I actually like.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I like it as a design but I'm not sure how I feel of it as a t-shirt design. xD

Sdog

Awards
Awesome designs! I'd personally like one of just the crown logo blown up in the center with a white shirt =).

Antar

Awards
Wow, that's a pretty cool design. I like the simple color and layout.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Meh, not colorful enough for me. And I like would like my KH shirt to have a memorable quote on it, like:
"My heart belongs to me"
or
"My friends are my power"

Last edited:

~Oathkeeper~

Im quiet excited about it since it will be the first KH shirt that isn't a cover logo or something like that. I loved the heartless shirt too but i really wish they would make things more feminine. All they really have for girls was the tank top, but again im actually getting sick of seeing the logo and this shirt is like a breath of fresh air. The graphics look good and the concept is also very good. I like that it is simple too much and it would be a mess. Neutral colors are fine with me at this point i have seen way to many black shirts though.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Im quiet excited about it since it will be the first KH shirt that isn't a cover logo or something like that. I loved the heartless shirt too but i really wish they would make things more feminine. All they really have for girls was the tank top, but again im actually getting sick of seeing the logo and this shirt is like a breath of fresh air. The graphics look good and the concept is also very good. I like that it is simple too much and it would be a mess. Neutral colors are fine with me at this point i have seen way to many black shirts though.

I actually really like the black, but that has more to do with the fact that it fits better with whatever else I have on. That being said, I would like to see more than just that.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
(Watch, it'll be an ARTNIA-only special like the TWEWY shirts)

DON'T...EVEN...GO THERE! There are people on these forums whom I know are planning a trip to Japan next year (trusted members, don't worry). If this shirt comes out before then...we should definitley do that thing we talked about with the TWEWY shirts where we buy a mass number of them to split costs. This shirt isn't TWEWY...it's KH!!!!

Meh, not colorful enough for me. And I like would like my KH shirt to have a memorable quote on it, like:
"My heart belongs to me"
or
"My friends are my power"

Got to agree. I think the shirt is one of the nicer KH shirts out there, but part of me doesn't really understand the whole "frame" idea and I love KH quotes so I wish they had got one nice one in there but beggars can't be choosers and as opinionated buyers, I'm sure I can find a problem with anything if I tried. So I'll just like this shirt for what it is...btw, it is beautiful :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back