• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMIX Original Soundtrack Covers Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The original soundtracks for Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- and Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- will finally be released in Japan this month on November 26th, and today the covers for each soundtrack have been revealed. Below are the covers and inside pack shots along with links to various retailers that fans can order the soundtracks from: 

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX
Original Soundtrack - ¥3600 + tax

Amazon Japan
AmiAmi

Play-Asia
KINGDOM HEARS HD 2.5 ReMIX
Original Soundtrack - ¥4800 + tax

Amazon Japan
AmiAmi

Play-Asia
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 15 + 2.5 ReMIX
Original Soundtrack Box (Limited Edition) -
¥7000 + tax 

Amazon Japan
AmiAmi
Play-Asia

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3!

SourcebKvEBVAvUq via Twitter

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
¥7000 for the BOX, huh...

I'm certainly tempted.
The packaging is beautiful as always.

aaccss

I decided to pre-order the set :)
Do we have any info on the tracklisting? Or why the boxset says *limited edition*?

limit

Oh it's absolutely beautiful! I don't know where to get ~$60 from though, it hurts being poor...

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Man, what with the Series Ultimania and the soundtrack boxset, I don't even care about the fact that all the West gets is a pin for 2.5. Seeing these images has me pumped since I already pre-ordered the box set when it was first announced. Can't wait to get it delivered and have all those high quality orchestrated KH tracks in my iTunes.

Sdog

Awards
This will definitely have to be a Christmas present to myself. Hope they are still available when it's time for me to pull the trigger.

Tetsujin

Will definitely preorder the boxset.

The live instruments add so much to it.

Blue Firework

Awards
Does anybody know where I can find a tracklist for each of the collections? I have a lot of the music already and I was curious if I need to buy both to get the music I am missing or if I can just buy one. Thanks!

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
What are people's suggestion on import for this? I've done Play-Asia in the past and had good luck with them (except for the Play Arms keyblades that one time =( ) so I'm leaning toward them.. unless there's a better deal elsewhere?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
What are people's suggestion on import for this? I've done Play-Asia in the past and had good luck with them (except for the Play Arms keyblades that one time =( ) so I'm leaning toward them.. unless there's a better deal elsewhere?

Amazon JP has ridiculously fast shipping for being shipped from one end of the world to the other. I got my Series Memorial in 2 days without Prime (since Prime doesn't work across continents, obviously).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Amazon Japan is amazing. I got my copy of memoria: The Very Best of Yoko Shimomura maybe two or three days after release and the shipping was a good price.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Amazon Japan is amazing. I got my copy of memoria: The Very Best of Yoko Shimomura maybe two or three days after release and the shipping was a good price.

Yeah, the shipping is only like $11 I think, although it probably varies based on the product and where it's being delivered. That's crazy good and cheap for air shipping across the globe.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Amazon JP has ridiculously fast shipping for being shipped from one end of the world to the other. I got my Series Memorial in 2 days without Prime (since Prime doesn't work across continents, obviously).

Oh wow, definitely going that route. Thanks guys

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
"Oh sweet! They've set a release date! I'M GONNA GET THEM..."

*looks at the screen and realizes that they cost over $60*

*looks into his wallet and realizes that he has no money and still has no job*

"...later."

In all seriousness, I can probably find a way to download the tracks, but I really would prefer to have the actual disc with the casing and everything. Maybe someday soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back