• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Keyblade Keychains in Production!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hidemi Matsuzuka, part of the marketing team at Square Enix, has advertised on their Facebook page a few Keyblade keychains that are in production. The Keyblades include the Fenrir Keyblade, the Sleeping Lion, and the Ultima Weapon, all from Kingdom Hearts II.

No information concerning release date, price, or international release has been revealed thus far. We'll be sure to let you guys be the first to know if anything changed!

Square Enix have updated the e-STORE with preorder for these Keyblades, which release on the 22nd of November 2014 and will cost ¥1,960 (tax included) 

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- will release in North America on December 2ndPAL Territories will receive the game on December 4th, and Europe will recieve it on December 5th. Fans who would like to recieve the Japanese version of the game, including all the Japanese preorder bonuses, next month starting on October 2nd should click here.

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Yo. I want them. All three. Hand it over Square.

Are they pewter? They look pewter.

I hope they aren't expensive.

SquarePhoenix

Awards
North of normal. East of eerie. South of strange.
Yo. I want them. All three. Hand it over Square.

Are they pewter? They look pewter.

I hope they aren't expensive.

I once bought a pewter Kingdom Key at a convention and that was pretty cheap.
If I were to give an estimate in Yen, it would be a little less than 2000yen`s worth, I think.

And the ones available now (KK, KK(D), Oathkeeper & Oblivion) are about that price, too.
Don`t know what they`re made of, though.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Fenrir!! o_o *pushes money against screen* nothing's happening!!!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Ooooooh, those look so cool! And expensive, but they look pewter so they shouldn't cost too much if they are.

Try pushing harder!!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I was really disappointed when I found out they were actual keychains of keyblades. I thought it was the keychains that hang off of the keyblades. I totally would have went for an oathkeeper and an oblivion keychain if that were the case.

Sdog

Awards
I don't need anything else weighing down my lanyards square, but you know I'm gonna buy em all!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Trying putting it in the disc drive!

Thanks to sukumizuyoujo, we have learnt that these Keychains will go on sale in December and will be ¥1900 each. More details are available on cafereo!

Awesome! I'll admit I'm not usually a fan of these keychains because they aren't colored and I hate keychains, but I will most likely be picking up that Ultima Weapon cause I'm a sucker for the Ultima Weapon's design in KH1 and that design is based off of KH2's which is close enough!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Square Enix have updated the e-STORE with preorder for these Keyblades, which release on the 22nd of November 2014 and will cost ¥1,960 (tax included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back