• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX to be at San Diego Comic Con 2014!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

San Diego, California is home to one of the largest comic conventions in the United States with over 130,000 attendees every year trying to get the latest scoop on upcoming films, comics, television series, and animated shows.

Lucky fans who are able to attend San Diego Comic Con 2014 this year should think about stopping by Square Enix's booth this year to check out all of the games and merchandise they will be showcasing this year! Upcoming titles like Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call, and Hitman: Sniper are just some of the games that will be in attendance, but most importantly fans will be able to check out a demo of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- which releases this December!

Stop by Booth #3829 from July 24th-27th and enjoy everything Square Enix has to offer this year!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3!

Source: Square Enix Blog

KHRULER

Awards
I saw Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call.....and demo for 2.5 remix (eh) :3 But this shall be a good one for sure!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Fingers crossed for them showing boxart or something of the sort, although it'll likely just be a reappearance of the E3 demo with no new announcements or anything. But hey, awesome either way. Hope someone gets some good pictures of the event.

KHRULER

Awards
Fingers crossed for them showing boxart or something of the sort, although it'll likely just be a reappearance of the E3 demo with no new announcements or anything. But hey, awesome either way. Hope someone gets some good pictures of the event.

Wish I could be there.I'll probably just watch it on livestream or something.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
does anyone know any info about kh3 is utada would be doing the theme song for kh3?

What this has to do with a topic about KH 2.5 HD at the San Diego Comic Con is beyond me, but just for clarification:

No, except for the 40-second teaser trailer from the last E3 there is no new information regarding KH 3 and if there is any involvement of Utada at all is currently unknown.

bazimon

I'm so salty because I wasn't able to make it to this year's Comic Con ;n;

NOMURA YOU BETTER BE GOING NEXT YEAR!!!! (/óДó)/

Gram

Banned
Awards
For once I wish I could go see Comic Con for all the epicness. Don't read comics but you always hear about awesome gaming stuff there too. ;A; Like dat demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back