• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS II Rubber Straps!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's been quite a few months without a single piece of information or promotional media for either of the two Kingdom Hearts titles currently in the works. At long last, there's finally an update to break through the incredible news drought, and merchandise collectors will be especially pleased.

Through Hidemi Matsuzuka - the General Manager of Square Enix's Merchandising Division - comes the arrival of Kingdom Hearts II Rubber Straps! You may recall a similar set having been released for the series's first HD remaster, so it's only natural that a second will follow.

Further information will be provided when available.

Click to enlarge!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
That Mickey strap looks too adorable for me. If I can only get one, that will be the one I'm going after!

I think I know a person who would absolutely love to get all of these...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
These are so bizarre to me since we've only seen the artwork for Sora, Roxas and Axel and the other three have been adapted from their renders and whatnot.

But finally a break in this stupid news drought! Thank the heavens.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I think Mickey, Axel and Riku turned out pretty good. The others kindof freak me out though. I think it's the eyes.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think Mickey, Axel and Riku turned out pretty good. The others kindof freak me out though. I think it's the eyes.

​It's always the eyes~

Bogeta24

Am I the only one who hates these updates lol. I JUST WANT GAME NEWS!! I wish square would say something more about 2.5 already. I mean it's suppose to be out this year.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Am I the only one who hates these updates lol. I JUST WANT GAME NEWS!! I wish square would say something more about 2.5 already. I mean it's suppose to be out this year.

You could probably say that and make a legitimate point if we had actually gotten game news updates in the past few months.

BUT WE HAVEN'T.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Easy there. The year is still young, and there's plenty of time. News or no news, 2.5 will come out this year.

Besides, I'm very certain that once something is announced, the site staff will gladly share it with us here to hear. We just need to be patient.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Besides, I'm very certain that once something is announced, the site staff will gladly share it with us here to hear. We just need to be patient.
I'm not sharing the knowledge I currently possess, no way José.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Much like the last set where I only liked Donald and Goofy, I only really like Mickey. All the human's look off to me :p I think it is the eyes, like you guys already said haha.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
It's interesting to see Riku and Namine's render adapted into the straps and I think they did a good job. I believe Axel's was referenced from his Days in-game portrait.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Just because you don't care doesn't mean there aren't others out there who do. If you're waiting for game news? Fine, wait for that news but complaining won't make it come any faster.

Meanwhile the rest of us will take our merchandise, music, voice actor, and manga news and enjoy it because it's all part of the game series regardless if it is the game or not.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
-throws money at screen- Give me the Naminé one right now. She just looks so gorgeous. OMG! And it's so rare that they use her for stuff like this. I definitely approve:)

And something about her rubber strap (perhaps the color scheme) just seems to work the best to me out of all the other ones. And I just love that she's doing her trademark pose. Ahh, Nami...

Anyway, here's hoping this means they're going to start using some of the lesser used characters now:D

-goes to buy all of these-

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Oh, thank heavens.. I was getting very worried that there was going to be no KINGDOM HEARTS II Rubber Straps news in 2014 at all.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh, thank heavens.. I was getting very worried that there was going to be no KINGDOM HEARTS II Rubber Straps news in 2014 at all.

Glad we could help you get that KINGDOM HEARTS II Rubber Strap news, then. It is important to have a year with rubber straps or you might have to deal with KINGDOM HEARTS Character Straps and that's no good.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Glad we could help you get that KINGDOM HEARTS II Rubber Strap news, then. It is important to have a year with rubber straps or you might have to deal with KINGDOM HEARTS Character Straps and that's no good.

I'm sick of all these goddamn spinoff KINGDOM HEARTS Character Straps. I don't count it as a real KINGDOM HEARTS strap unless it's part of the main rubber series. The fans will often tell you that you need to buy KINGDOM HEARTS Character Straps to enjoy the next release of KINGDOM HEARTS Rubber Straps when they finally come out, but I think that's just hyperbole. I can just look up the KINGDOM HEARTS Character Straps online and read about them. Did anyone else cry when the KINGDOM HEARTS II Rubber Straps were announced?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Honestly lol, sometimes I find I enjoy these merchandise updates more than some game updates (if it's very little news or interviews with rehashed info), so I definitely advocate these updates :p It's probably because I love KH merchandise and all, but if this site didn't have them, I'd be sorely disappointed since I would have to make threads myself about this kind of stuff ^_^

Nice. I like the Namine strap of course, but where ish Kairi? XD

KH2 Kairi is quite ignored in KH merchandise. They haven't made any official merchandise I can recall using KH2 Kairis' model in terms of keychains, figures, etc. Lots of KH1 Kairi stuff...nothing for KH2 Kairi :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back