• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Thank you KINGDOM HEARTS MOBILE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Some of you may remember our announcement back in February that KINGDOM HEARTS MOBILE, the social hub available only for the DoCoMo PRIME Series P-01A mobile phone would be concluding service today, April 30th. To go alongside that, Square Enix also closed down the official website this adorable application has resided since it was launched on December 15 2008.

We've completed our Kingdom Hearts Mobile section in honor and memory of this game. Here, you'll find information about the Avatar Kingdom and the minigames available within, a bounty of images, and interviews with the developers. Simply navigate the game's menu to the right on our website!

Although those of us outside of Japan never had the opportunity to experience it, we hope everyone will remember the first spin-off in the series, the game that brought about Monster Octopus' lovable art style, later utilized in Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy: Airborne Brigade.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh man I want to cry ;A; This was always the game I wanted but never got. I love the little Avatar style Monster Octopus made for Mobile and I love how it has become a staple to other franchises at Square Enix and was used in Re:coded <3

RIP little guys <3

*starts chanting for a Kingdom Hearts Theatrhythm for more cute Avatars to make their return*

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Cute.

Aw, it's kindof sad it closed, considering a majority of us never got to experience it. I never really did research much into it, so I'll be checking out the KHI portal for sure.

There'll always be Avatar Menu~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I have so many feelings about this ;A;

We'll miss you forever, Avatar Kingdom! KHA forevermore <3

Cute.

Aw, it's kindof sad it closed, considering a majority of us never got to experience it. I never really did research much into it, so I'll be checking out the KHI portal for sure.

There'll always be Avatar Menu~

I hope what we have is enough! Information is very scarce because not only was this exclusive to Japan, but honestly the model of mobile phone isn't all the popular anyways.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Farewell adorable game I never will get a chance to try..... =[

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I hope what we have is enough! Information is very scarce because not only was this exclusive to Japan, but honestly the model of mobile phone isn't all the popular anyways.

Um, wow. Just to comment on the content, I never knew about Rhythm Parade! It makes Theatrhythm FF look very inspired and now I'm extremely hopeful for a Theatrhythm KH. 8|

Good work, guys.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
So sad we never got Mobile here, but I'll always remember it for the adorable style it introduced to Re:coded and Theatrhythm.

Um, wow. Just to comment on the content, I never knew about Rhythm Parade! It makes Theatrhythm FF look very inspired and now I'm extremely hopeful for a Theatrhythm KH. 8|

Good work, guys.
yesyesyesyes please

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Fixed the links in the update because idk what keeps happening there :|

AND YES. I didn't realize it while actually... writing that but yeah. Theatrhythm KH must happen now. Please. It's only fair, right?

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Without Mobile, there would be no Theatrhythm so by all right SE owes us a KH Theatrhythm.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
KH%20Mobile.png

This is adorable, and I'm holding the sign with Sign so obviously she loves me more ;A;

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Not a great lost if you ask me, it was basically a collection of minigames and mobile customization with a debatable art style, heck even Gummi Ship Studio was released as stand-alone facebook game, maybe the rest will follow someday.
SE shutting off Friends of Mana (a prequel game to Legends of Mana) or never releasing Before Crisis in the west is far worse in my opinion.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Awwwe. This is so sad. But I have to admit, what you guys did was really cute.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well isn't the art in KHChi similar too, but not exactly like these? In which case this art will somewhat live on through Chi, not exactly though ;)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well isn't the art in KHChi similar too, but not exactly like these? In which case this art will somewhat live on through Chi, not exactly though ;)

You can definitely see the similarities in the enemies, but the character and environment artwork are significantly different~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It's a similar but very different. Also Monster Octopus didn't design the art in Chi, so no it will not live on :c Only in Theatrhythm Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy: Airborne Brigade.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Ahhh the graphic is so cute Sign and Taochan is Asuka! You will be missed Mobile. ;~;

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Okay actually it's not as similar as I remember xD

(bad example, but you get the idea)

ausuBWO.png
Character14.PNG

Ahhh the graphic is so cute Sign and Taochan is Asuka! You will be missed Mobile. ;~;

Thanks Zephyr! I love you all~

Farewell my beautiful Mobile ;A;

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Okay actually it's not as similar as I remember xD

(bad example, but you get the idea)

ausuBWO.png
Character14.PNG

Thanks Zephyr! I love you all~

Farewell my beautiful Mobile ;A;

Wow I never realized they looked that much different lol. I kept thinking the models in Chi were minor improvements from the Mobile Avatars. No problem Sign. You are amazing. ;A;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back