• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX European Promotional Media Campaign Photos & Impressions!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Today at the London office of Square Enix Europe was a special KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX presentation held for fans in the area that were invited down to the London office to see the HD Remaster and to speak about the game on camera. The event was very similar to the promotional event held in Japan earlier in March, and the lucky fans that were able to attend were given a Heartless plush, phone strap, and limited edition KINGDOM HEARTS trading cards!

Below are photos from the special presentation thanks to Tomasz Rozejowski from Final Fantasy Merchandise!

Here are some photos taken by Paolo Zoratti on his Instagram

Update (4/30): Tomasz has provided us with some additional information about the KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX presentation:

The event had been planned to be held for 20 people, but they invited 30. Out of the 30, only about half attended. The lucky fans who were able to attend got the chance to see the English version of the game including the introductions, battles, and gameplay of each game in the HD Remaster collection. The London office was full of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX promotional artworks and rare Japan-only items on display. The event overall lasted about four hours and footage from the presentation will be available online soon.

There will be another hand-on event held in London for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX in the future, and there is a chance that North America will have a similar event.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Surprised to see so few attendees! Guess it must be a busy Friday for everyone.

I'm insanely jealous of everyone. That poster! And Nomura's KH3D artwork! ;A;

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Plushie ;~;

Seeing the KH Mobile charm makes me sad that service will be ending at the end of the month.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(guys check out Tomasz' custom Play Arts and figure works because he is crazy talented)

I hope they all had fun and enjoyed the presentation! The London office looks really nice from the brief little bits shown in the pics. North America's office is very similar with posters everywhere. I wonder if the London office name their rooms after summons...

(PLUSH AND CHARM *crying*)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So if Japan got Roxas' wristband, Re:coded bags, KHIIFM cases and KH phone traps, and EU got the Shadow plushie, playing cards and a KH Mobile phone charm...

These gifts are all over the place lol

I wonder if they saw the same scenes!

IT SURE WAS! :'( They lacked me.

This event automatically fails due to lack of Gexus.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I really hope NA (*cough*Canada too*cough) get something like this. It's unfortunate that it was a small turn out but they probably got to know each other which is kind of sweet!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(*chants* North America please North America please North America please North America please North America please North America please *chants*)

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
(*chants* North America please North America please North America please North America please North America please North America please *chants*)

Which America is that again?

Anyway, please Square Enix. Do something like this again when the majority of your fanbase aren't stressing themselves over exams :) I'll be the first in line then!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah it's odd how they randomly announced it and on such short notice. Doesn't exactly give people a lot of time to schedule :\

If NA has one, hope they won't make the same choices.

Cutsceneaddict

I'm jumping on the chanting bandwagon, too! O.O

It looks like those guys had a lot of fun. I'm hoping that since they had an event in Japan AND England maybe they'll decide that North America shouldn't be left out. Wishful thinking perhaps, but I will continue to cling to hope!

*chants* North America please North America please North America please North America please North America please North America please *chants*

Gram

Banned
Awards
TnT That artwork.....
It's to bad (and a bit surprising) the crowd was so small.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Just checked out Facebook and their post says all the spots for the campaign were filled.

Guess they always intended for 14 guests! I wonder if they chose this specific number because of Days?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well it was still a workday and in the evening. It worked for a few people, but I'm sure for others it was too inconvenient. :c
I guess your right and that is rather inconvenient :c wonder if they would have gotten more on a weekend.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I guess your right and that is rather inconvenient :c wonder if they would have gotten more on a weekend.

Only 14 guests were chosen from the many that applied to attend.

It's a strikingly huge difference in comparison to Japan which allowed 200 D:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Only 14 guests were chosen from the many that applied to attend.

It's a strikingly huge difference in comparison to Japan which allowed 200 D:

That's kinda shocking that they only applied so few D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back