• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Enemy Figures!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Inbetween the Yen Press manga publications and previews of KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, it certainly is nice to get a break to see what else is lying in store for us! As always, the merchandising division doesn't disappoint!

Below, you can view sneak peaks of several familiar creatures from the KINGDOM HEARTS series: the Shadow Heartless, Flood Unversed and Meowjesty Dream Eater! This is excellent news as many have voiced their desire for expansions in the KH figurine line to include a wider variety of characters. Let's just hope Sora will go easy on them long enough for them to make it on store shelves!

Source: Hidemi Matsuzuka [1] [2] [3]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Now all I can imagine is what the Flood plush will look like, if it's figure form is that.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This is so unexpected!

MEOWJESTY! Ugh, please bring these stateside in a cute little pack.

Dusk, where art thou??

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
My dreams of having a KH enemy figurine collection have been realized!

But seriously where's the Dusk?

AanZku

Aawww.. I was looking forward to finally get other organization XIII characters as action figures Dx

RaginRiku

They look so cute! I know what a good chunk of money is going to be saved for.
I also enjoy the Panda Express sticker XD

R76S

These look really great! I believe they should go further with this idea; have another pack with the Dusk, Large Body, and maybe Kooma Panda?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I want to believe that the Dusk's strange absence in this set is foreshadowing that the plushie will be releasing soon xD

LedxirnSimon

I want to believe that the Dusk's strange absence in this set is foreshadowing that the plushie will be releasing soon xD

no... ever have you heard that they are all but nonexistent, invisible? was that the reason why it was not seen in that set along side other enemies. :p

and seriously, why the heck do they put Meowjesty in there instead of a nightmare dream eater and labeled as a enemy? D:

Meowjesty, I thought you've trusted Sora so enough since last year, now you've suddenly turned on against him?! how dare you, traitor, you'll going to be put down to sleep for eternity, just kidding. x3

Sincerely Ledxirn~~

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
no... ever have you heard that they are all but nonexistent, invisible? was that the reason why it was not seen in that set along side other enemies. :p

NO U

this set is not complete without the dusk xD NOBODIES REPRESENT

and seriously, why the heck do they put Meowjesty in there instead of a nightmare dream eater and labeled as a enemy? D:

They didn't. It's just the title of our update. The original source tweets just had things like "Ahh!" and "Watch out!" alongside the images.

Meowjesty, I thought you've trusted Sora so enough since last year, now you've suddenly turned on against him?! how dare you, traitor, you'll going to be put down to sleep for eternity, just kidding. x3

Sincerely Ledxirn~~

Or maybe it's Sora who turned against Meowjesty!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The plot thickens! Meowjesty fights you in StreetPass Dream Links. (I've fought level 99 ones and they are vicious and brutal and there is a lot of endless healing)

LedxirnSimon

NO U

this set is not complete without the dusk xD NOBODIES REPRESENT

They didn't. It's just the title of our update. The original source tweets just had things like "Ahh!" and "Watch out!" alongside the images.

Or maybe it's Sora who turned against Meowjesty!

Nyoron~~ *sacrifices self to become a dusk in order to complete collection set by force*

Oh I didn't even read SE or whoever else's tweets without trying to rethink for a second, though.

The plot thickens! Meowjesty fights you in StreetPass Dream Links. (I've fought level 99 ones and they are vicious and brutal and there is a lot of endless healing)
so that's more that I almost forgot about the StreetPass Dream link through Link portals, it's quite interesting to hear, I never have tried it before, because no one who's a KH fan come to play with me on it. ; A ;
~forever alone~
Sincerely Ledxirn~~

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Inbetween the Yen Press manga publications and previews of KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, it certainly is nice to get a break to see what else is lying in store for us! As always, the merchandising division doesn't disappoint!Below, you can view sneak peaks of several familiar creatures from the KINGDOM HEARTS series: the Shadow Heartless, Flood Unversed and Meowjesty Dream Eater! This is excellent news as many have voiced their desire for expansions in the KH figurine line to include a wider variety of characters. Let's just hope Sora will go easy on them long enough for them to make it on store shelves!
Source: Hidemi Matsuzuka [1][2][3]

Is there any Dusk figurine?

Last edited by a moderator:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That sad moment when you realize that that Flood is only the 4th piece of character inspired merchandise from all of BbS -__- Gah! Why must BbS be tormented so when it is so ripe for merchandise!!!! One way or the other, I'm gonna get my hands on that set haha xD I'm assuming they'll come in a pack of 4 like the Keyblade Play Arts set that came out awhile back with both Ultima Weapons, Three Wishes, Oblivion, and Oathkeeper that is next to impossible to find complete as a set in the box anymore. It'll probably include the Dusk as well, I'd assume it will at least.

These look really great! I believe they should go further with this idea; have another pack with the Dusk, Large Body, and maybe Kooma Panda?

The only problem with having all of those guys it that, these are attached to the Play Arts line I'm assuming, so all their figures are scale to one another, thus, the Large Body alone would have to be about 2x the size of that Sora in width and height, and you'd have to multiply that times about 3 for each of those nobodies. They aren't major in the series either so if they did make them, people would start wanting any and every enemy in the game and those 3 figures packaged alone would probably run around $120 because they'd be so large o_O

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I love the Flood and Shadow figures. They are just so cute! :3
(Sorry Meowjesty I would buy you too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back