• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Merchandise Shown Off at NY Toy Fair 2013!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

There's been a slew of KINGDOM HEARTS merchandise news lately, and it doesn't look like it'll stop anytime soon. At this year's New York Toy Fair, there's no shortage of Play Arts and Formation Arts for this series! Boasting incredible detail and bright colors are the KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Sora and Riku Play Arts, regular and Tron Legacy versions complete with changeable hands and Keyblades. And of course we can't forget about the third volume of KINGDOM HEARTS II Formation Arts!

Source: Hidemi Matsuzuka

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Dat Sora smile.

Gonna give me nightmares fo' 'sho.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora looks like he's wearing invisalign braces on xD

Anyways, they look fantastic! I really want to order them when they are available for purchase ;A;

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Can I just say the detail on Sora's eyes are stunning! I cannot wait for the Play Arts figures, but more than that, THE FORMATION ARTS VOLUME 3!!!!

The second they go on preorder (any 3 of them)...I CAN'T WAIT!! I'm gonna be all spastic...

1339605827_excited_fan.gif

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Maybe its the lighting, but Sora's baby face looks soft as a baby's bottom...

While his eyes, no matter how beautifully painted and detailed, are still as creepy as ever 8D

Sammi

The detail is astounding - but as others have said, Sora creeps me out a little ... it's that look in his eyes.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
While his eyes, no matter how beautifully painted and detailed, are still as creepy as ever 8D

haha I tried using Photoshop to make the eyes completely black so that people would stare at the skin instead...but that only made things worse <__<

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ultima Weapon, Duel Disk, Unbound, End of Pain, Sweet Dreams, Dive Wing and Kingdom Key/Way to Dawn. KK and WtD varies depending on which Play Art you purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back