• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Throw Available at GameStop Kids!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

With Halloween literally just around the corner, it's about time to really start getting into the holiday spirit, and you know what that means! It's time to start shopping and making gifts for your friends, family or even complete strangers! This year, GameStop has decided to leap into the action headfirst by opening up 80 GameStop Kids retailers across the United States!

For those of you unaware, GameStop Kids are child-friendly stores stocked to the brim with video game-themed toys and collectibles, as well as games themselves, all in one convenient location for your holiday needs! And of course, such a store just wouldn't be complete without KINGDOM HEARTS merchandise!

The Northwest Company LLC will be supplying GameStop Kids with a lovely KINGDOM HEARTS throw, featuring the all-familiar artwork of KINGDOM HEARTS II's Sora in his Final Form, surrounded by Shadow Heartless with the moon looming over in the background. This throw is available for $24.99 USD, and you can view it below! You can purchase it both in stores and online.

Please check the following pages for more information:

• GameStop Kids Locations and General Information: [LINK]
  • Full List of Merchandise Available at GameStop Kids: [LINK]

This news is brought to you by jeels!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Oh good, now is my chance to sleep with Sora! :D

Ruran

Awards
Don't forget you can have Sora sit on your lap, watch movies with Sora, eat dinner in front of the TV with Sora and even have Sora keep you warm ;D

Having Sora wrapped around me all the time will be great~

...Hey wait, where's Riku? I don't wanna settle!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Riku fleece or no buy!

Actually, I want a KH fleece based on the keyart from KH3D. <3

This is great, though. It is nice to see The Northwest Company making a fleece for a niche series like Kingdom Hearts!

Ruran

Awards
This is really nice though, when I heard about Gamestop Kids I was hoping that they would focus more on KH since it's fairly "kid friendly". Hopefully around the times that new games come out they'll have more merchandise then their sister company.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I've seen throws like this (maybe not this design, but KH) at F.Y.E. I've always found them a bit... weird? While I love to get my hands on KH merch, I don't see the appeal of a throw.

RaginRiku

It's always nice to see more KH merch. I wish hot topic still had some; the ones by me don't very often. Unfortunately, there wont be a GameStop Kids around here. Lookes like I'll need to order from the interwebs.

Riku fleece or no buy!
I'm with you Spockanort. MORE RIKU!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I've seen throws like this (maybe not this design, but KH) at F.Y.E. I've always found them a bit... weird? While I love to get my hands on KH merch, I don't see the appeal of a throw.

I got one from FYE, it has this artwork on it:

kingdomhearts2_art.jpg

It's quite nice actually, and it is pretty warm. It's not big enough to cover my whole body though, but it does for some of my shorter friends :p

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I have a blanket from Hot Topic with the KH2 cover on it and I love it. Therefore I do not need another one unless it has Riku.

Roro

Awards
I got one as a christmas/birthday gift I think 2 years ago it looked like this :

$(KGrHqF,!l0F!gRHlU3oBQYnDr!IHQ~~60_35.JPG

except it's kinda like a snuggie in that it has sleeves, and it's not as dark as the one in the pic, the person who got it for me got it from hot topic :p So that being said I don't really think I'll buy the one from gamestop kids, although I have to admit that one looks pretty cool with all the heartless in the background and stuff.

kairihikari

That's so cool! I like the final form sora one. I wish they would make one with Kairi. Maybe one with her kh2 promotional image,she looks cute in that picture. Btw wish me luck against Riku in hollow bastion. I'm almost at that part,drove me nuts when I was 13.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
except it's kinda like a snuggie in that it has sleeves, and it's not as dark as the one in the pic, the person who got it for me got it from hot topic :p So that being said I don't really think I'll buy the one from gamestop kids, although I have to admit that one looks pretty cool with all the heartless in the background and stuff.

Are you sure it isn't a Kingdom Hearts Snuggie? They made one at FYE that had a different print on it (I have that one), but I wouldn't be shocked if they eventually made a second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back