• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

An idea for a side-game to be released after KHIII

Well, there are 7 lights and 13 darknesses. Sora can't just do all the work. In KHII, there are 8 remaining members of Organization 13. Axel and Roxas are not defeated by Sora. There were six for him to fight (plus Axel as Roxas). If each of the seven lights fights a darkness, there are 7 for...
  2. I

KH 3D ENDING SPOILERS!!! Future game idea

I thought it would be interesting for around or shortly after KH3, if there was a game in which you play as the six lights other than Sora going across one or two worlds and fighting one aspect of Xehanort and possibly another heartless/nobody boss, leaving seven for Sora to beat in 3, which is...
  3. I

Worlds

So, there are seven keyholes of sleep right? Wouldn't that mean there are seven worlds in the realm of sleep? So far, there are six confirmed to be actually in the realm of sleep, right? Les City Des Cloches, Prankster's Paradise, The Grid, Traverse Town, Symphony of Sorcery, and The Musketeer...
Back