• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xeander

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I kinda hope they stick to the older Disney theme. Like in KH I and II. Dunno exactly why, maybe because I like the old Disney stories better. It's gonna be a sick game anyway.:biggrin:
  2. Xeander

Your best gaming memories

Do you have that one gaming experience you'll never forget? i'd like to hear some fun stories from other people! I'll tell you about one of my best gaming memories; It was the end of a busy school week, and I was upset about people asking for favours as I didn't have time to help them...
  3. Xeander

Characters voices in captions

nope, I hope they change that in the next KH.
  4. Xeander

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

Yes , but I haden't thought about that you can now put way more on a PS3 then on a PS2 disc, so that's the reason I thought it would be a huge game.
  5. Xeander

I never said they would change something in the scenario, someone else told me so. But I k'now now what I wanted to k'now ......
  6. Xeander

I aint say so , I just said I thought the game was gonna be huge. But 2.5 isn't announced , so we can't really say much so far.
  7. Xeander

Yeah, I totally forgot that the capacity is much bigger now, but I was told by someone else that they were gonna change some of the scenario. I personally like more cutscenes btw
  8. Xeander

Yeah, you probably do not understand what I mean, my fault btw, my english isn't great. But I mean that if they make al versions HD , it'll be a huge game , including Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by sleep and re:coded. But someoone told me that the scenario of the characters are different, so I...
  9. Xeander

That's what sounds most logic to me too, but I first thought all 3 the storylines were exaxt the same as on the origanel games, and that would have been a huge game, but it turns out the story are different , so I asume the story will be shorter too.
  10. Xeander

@Sign Sorry for my bad english , I'm from Holland. But what I meant was ; The game probably will be huge because it contains 3 storylines, so i thought that there were gonna be 3 storylines. But in turns out the scenario of the characters will be different.
  11. Xeander

Okay, thx for the help , but i got another question....Is it gonna be an PS4 exclusive?
  12. Xeander

That's gonna be a huge game then , unless they skip alot. Can anybody explain how they are gonna make that version?? is it like you can choose one of the storylines , or is it going to be 3 storylines in one?
  13. Xeander

Should there be Multiplayer on KH3?

I think it would be awesome to have an Multiplayer option on Kingdom Hearts III. You can go Splitscreen , or online with others. Image fighting as Sora and Riku against Sepiroth and Kairi (just an example) Or mabey even a coöp mode for the storyline. For these reason's I would like online , but...
Back