• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BluePikmin11

Speculation: Star Wars in KH4 Trailer?!

This is apparently AT-ST. And the setting is shown in the trailer is apparently Endor from the third film of the Star Wars trilogy: Is this 100% Endor from Star Wars? I'm not much a SW fan, but this has me excited.
  2. BluePikmin11

HMK asks about Sora's rights and his chances at being in Smash Bros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV76QegRezE A Disney executive, Vice President and General Manager of Disney Japan, named Justin said this on the matter: -Has really close ties with Tetsuya Nomura and Shinji Hashimoto. -Form the most pivotal legal standpoint, the copyright of Sora belongs...
  3. BluePikmin11

An Extremely Extensive KH3 Disney World Predictions/Analysis for 2017

An Extremely Extensive KH3 Disney World Predictions/Analysis for 2017 After such a long wait for substantial Kingdom Hearts news, finally some new information regarding world decisions has come. Some of this new information is info that turns a few criteria I made back in my original Disney...
  4. BluePikmin11

Speculation: Could we see KH 1.5 + KH 2.5 coming to the Nintendo Switch?

It's been announced that KH 1.5 + 2.5 is coming to PS4. Could we see that game coming to the Nintendo Switch as well? This collection is absolutely the perfect opportunity to get Nintendo fans into KH to get prepared for a potential KH3 for the Switch, and it seems like a title that would be...
  5. BluePikmin11

Re: My KH3 Disney World Prediction List Extravaganza

Re: My KH3 Disney World Prediction List Extravaganza My KH3 Disney World Prediction List Extravaganza Hello guys, you may know me from the Rate The World's Chances thread, and yes in case you are wondering, that has been discontinued with the sizable lack of people rating each world and...
  6. BluePikmin11

My KH3 Disney World Prediction List Extravaganza

My KH3 Disney World Prediction List Extravaganza Hello guys, you may know me from the Rate The World's Chances thread, and yes in case you are wondering, that has been discontinued with the sizable lack of people rating each world and concept. But now I come back with E3 hype in the corner...
  7. BluePikmin11

The Best Way to Implement Marvel/Star Wars in KH3...

The reception for a world based on LucasFilms and Marvel properties have been very mixed throughout world speculation in the Kingdom Hearts fanbase. Some people think that only Disney property belongs to Kingdom Hearts, and that putting other properties would ruin the premise of Kingdom Hearts...
  8. BluePikmin11

Rate Their Chances: Back on Hiatus

Day 66: Neverland (Peter Pan)/Vincent Valentine Appearance Welcome to the Rate the World's Chances! This is essentially the same game as Rate Their Chances in Smashboards, where people rate a character's chances and wants in Smash. How to Play: Each day, we discuss one potential world...
  9. BluePikmin11

How difficult do you think KH3 will be?

For me, I bet it will be the hardest.. hoping there will be a Critical mode to make it harder. I hope the bosses would have KH2 Xigbar difficulty too.. I would imagine the final boss would be harder than your average secret boss, it would be similar to how you had to level up to lvl. 100 just to...
  10. BluePikmin11

Can you think of good reasons why KH3 should be on Wii U?

I recently got my Wii U, it was very awesome, so I'll ask you guys. Is there any great reasons why KH3 should be on Wii U, you can have your bad reasons too. I think the reason is: -HD -Powerful graphics That's all I got. lol
  11. BluePikmin11

Would Tetsura Nomura need to buy the rights of toys that appear in Toy Story to make it a world?

It might not be visible to everyone, but would Tetsura have to buy the rights of popular toys like Mr. Potato Head for them to appear in Kingdom Hearts?
  12. BluePikmin11

Gummi Ship now landing in a new world, KHInsider Forums!

*Gummi Ship lands on the forum ground* Hello everyone, my name is BluePikmin11. I'm a fan of the KH series, obviously. I might come here often for some questions about KH. I like Pikmin, as stated in my name. Hope to make some new friends here and stop some Heartless if they attack the forums.
Back