• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xehanort's Pupil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xehanort's Pupil

Weird character question?

I think Tear Grants from Tales of the Abyss could be pretty close. She's stoic and snarky. Or Jade, who's cocky and witty but still with the side of introspection.
  2. Xehanort's Pupil

Just Got KH1

Try going for 100 percent this time around if you haven't when you beat it the first time.
  3. Xehanort's Pupil

Ultima Weapon in BBS

Re: The ultima weapon in bbs I didn't even know you can get it so early.
  4. Xehanort's Pupil

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

I think he's talking about the Legend of Tarzan TV series that was based on the Disney film. He might be asking if they'll take some characters from that.
  5. Xehanort's Pupil

Help/Support ► I think something might be wrong with me...

If it ever gets too much or you start thinking or doing things that could be dangerous, seek help. But as long as you have people to talk to and take the time to relax every now and then, you should be okay. Music can also help. Some people find comfort and solace in their melodies or lyrics...
  6. Xehanort's Pupil

News ► Tetsuya Nomura Interview + HD Screenshots!

This is one of the problems I'm hoping maybe they'll deal with in a proper manner. Some things in KH2 are just so much better without having learned about them beforehand from Days.
  7. Xehanort's Pupil

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Only the novels are in the public domain. The name itself is still held under trademark, I believe.
  8. Xehanort's Pupil

News ► Tetsuya Nomura Interview + HD Screenshots!

Yep, it just sounds cooler too. Sure, Xehanort is an awesome name, but newcomers would look at it and go "Huh? Who? Is he the hero?" due the familiarity of having series or stories usually being named after the hero and not the villain.
  9. Xehanort's Pupil

Why an elderly character?

I thought it was a really nice breath of fresh air from all the youthful pretty boy main villains that's been everywhere as of late. And yeah, it's to show wisdom, power, and experience gathered over time. He can't use Riku again. Riku has learned how to deal with the darkness and is pretty...
  10. Xehanort's Pupil

News ► Nomura Interview in Famitsu Mentions KHII HD!

Not to mention that it's translated loosely from Japanese. So a lot of stuff can get lost in translation.
  11. Xehanort's Pupil

News ► Scan of KH 1.5 HD ReMix surfaces!

That basically would require them making re: 358/2 Days and with the fans' impatience over Kingdom Hearts 3 and the HD ports, there's simply not enough time or even motivation to consider such a thing.
  12. Xehanort's Pupil

Naminé Explained

Didn't Nomura say that he liked changing things up if anybody ever figured stuff out? If he ever found this thread he might just change Namine into being the real Princess of Heart and Kairi is the Nobody and explain it with time travel or something similarly convoluted.
  13. Xehanort's Pupil

Dream Eaters that look fammilar...

Hareraiser from BBS and Me Me Bunny look a lot alike.
  14. Xehanort's Pupil

Wassup?

I became a huge KH fan after playing the demo for Dream Drop Distance and I got all "Oh man, what have I been missing out on?!" and I played 1 & 2 to catch up for 3D. Now I'm working my way through to the other ones (BBS, Days, and maybe CoM sometime later). I know it seems odd that I didn't...
  15. Xehanort's Pupil

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

Because they would have to pretty much rework the entire game to make it compatible with the PS3, and they didn't want to invest that much time and effort.
Back