• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Wanxi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Wanxi

What are these problems with 2.5?

Yes, that ones. Actually, the failure only occurs in some of the skyscrapers...not in all.
  2. Wanxi

Woops... I just started BBS, and guess what? Nothing! For the first hours there are no problems, but that doesn't mean anything... Anyway, let's get back to KH II: In the Final fight against Xemnas, some skyscraper, which collapse, are disappearing right before you have to dodge. Really...
  3. Wanxi

I already played the game for 29 hours. Here, in Vienna, there's a Store, which sells the game already now, which is illegal though. The Store also sold Smash Bros. U and other games very earlier, so...
  4. Wanxi

Good news! I already got my European version of the game! There are no glitches, everything's fixed! :D Phew, we're lucky, huh? :)
  5. Wanxi

How it seems, there are really huge Problems with KH 2.5. Are these Problems so big? 'Cause I wouldn't buy it, if so. I don't like Games with too much Performance problems, or 2 hour loading time. So, what's the deal? I think you don't understand. The others told you about this. The sound is...
  6. Wanxi

Where to Preorder Kingdom Hearts 2.5 in Japanese

Okay. Thanks. :-D (Too short, BlaBla, you know what I meeaan. :D)
  7. Wanxi

Where to Preorder Kingdom Hearts 2.5 in Japanese

I have a question, then, for you. (:rolleyes:) The realese date in Japan is October 2nd, while it's December 2nd for us and December 5th for Europe. IMO, The realese date is just earlier in Japan, because there's things like Translating, and... thing's like that. So. Let's say i preorder the...
Back