• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TheLightKnight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Allying Partners within Sleeping worlds would be so cool!

I know they are "sleeping worlds, but don't you think partnering up with Quasi, Pinocchio, Sam... would be sooooooo cool? I really miss the constant partners from KH I and II. BbS's few partners were proof it would indeed be possible on a portable console... Anyway, I just find it somehow...
  2. T

Time within sleeping worlds (no spoilers please)

I did not play far, as I only finished the 2nd world yet. But I was wondering whether the sleeping worlds' storylines are really 2 seperate ones as there are 2 versions of the same world and 2 versions of the inhabiting characters and riku and sora visiting each world respectively????? or is...
  3. T

Managing Dreameaters

I was just wondering, is it possible to remove dreameaters once you added them to your party? I DO KNOW, you can change your in-party dream eaters with the ones in your "stock", assuming you have more than 3. But is it possible to return them from your party to "stock" without taking another...
  4. T

Looking for Pre-Order bonuses: KH Days and Re: Com

Hello, please excuse me if this is in the wrong section, but it's my first post and I didn't really know where it would belong. Here's my problem: I am trying to complete my KH collection, but unfortunately I missed out on the special slipcover for KH Days that was available through amazon...
Back