• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tenbeat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Tenbeat

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

So they are making some of the gameplay into videos. That's why it's 3 hours long. OK, thanks for the explanations and such!
  2. Tenbeat

Awesome! So there is lizard Heartless in one of the videos? Hmm... I'll have to re-watch that.
  3. Tenbeat

No, I wasn't able to watch the video, it was removed or whatever before I could... So has the whole of 358/2 Days been turned into a movie (a short, less in-depth movie)? Kind of filling in the blanks for those who haven't played the game? Cause I don't remember them fighting a lizard Heartless...
  4. Tenbeat

Hey, noob here. I know what Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix is; It's Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Re: Chain of Memories and has videos from 358/2 Days. I was just wondering, why would Jesse McCartney be recording "battle sounds?" There is no gameplay of Roxas in either KH:FM or Re:CoM... And I don't...
  5. Tenbeat

KH2FM+ Finally Translated into ENGLISH

The thing that sucks, PCSX2 doesn't work on a Windows Vista. If I am wrong, and you know how to make it work, please PM me, and tell me how.
  6. Tenbeat

A Vessel of Three - BBS Theory

Well, look at Vanitas' suit, look familiar? It is almost the exact same as bad Riku from the first game, subtract the Heartless sign and add that red stuff. Hmm?
Back