• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Oracle Spockanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oracle Spockanort

NEO: TWEWY Collab with Reynatis Announced

Just to note all of a sudden SE NA is marketing NTWEWY with an interview with Paul on YT
  2. Oracle Spockanort

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

It’s okay, Nept doesn’t attend the meetings.
  3. Oracle Spockanort

He’s the Brilliant but Lazy type. He’s super smart, capable, probably knows more than he lets on, but is super lazy otherwise and uses that laziness to obscure how intelligent he is. Although I think Remus and Freya know he’s capable but also talks out of his ass to obscure the truth of his...
  4. Oracle Spockanort

The game doesn’t care really if you exercise or not lol But also if you use GPS mode and are in a treadmill or step machine going at a steady pace you can technically play?
  5. Oracle Spockanort

I mean, isn't America the perfect target? Everything tends to be pretty far apart here, and as long as they utilize similar map data from other geolocation games, they will have points of interest in cities that people frequent. And in the big coastal cities, you have people utilizing public...
  6. Oracle Spockanort

Yeah, it really just depends on how rewarding they make the GPS mode loop and fix the free roam mode to be rewarding just enough to make players engage with it. Done right, they could really draw people out, especially if they work with Disney to time it with film releases, special events at...
  7. Oracle Spockanort

Definitely the plan. And getting a new battery replacement…
  8. Oracle Spockanort

I woke up today with zero thoughts and ended today with one (dumb) thought...

👋 hiii A little soul shaped like Yozora is somewhere in the Great Beyond like “I NEED TO GET BACK TO MY BODY” Now hold on there we have to find out who the spiky haired PS2 video game character is lol
  9. Oracle Spockanort

Yeah, this sounds great for commuters who drive. And I think I still have reservations about public transport users using GPS mode but it also seems tailored for them. But this game is absolutely hostile to the 9-5 worker.
  10. Oracle Spockanort

Look, I think I get the angle but its also like this could be multiple things: 1) the FFXIV writer is on this game and I believe she likes her white haired villains with angel motifs 2) Nomura working on Rebirth at the same time he was working on KHML lead to some creative crossover...
  11. Oracle Spockanort

Of course, I'm so mad over it! How dare this new piece of lore exist that solves every logistical issue in KH4... I was ready for some convoluted concept that would require reading Dante's Inferno or learn Quantum Physics but NO Nomura-san had to go "lol astral realm or smth" so now we can go...
  12. Oracle Spockanort

...If the Astral Dimension allows people to cross through various planes of reality and unreality, and Quadratum is unreality, then clearly Sora is going to go to the Astral Plane in Soul. That's it. That's the thesis statement.
  13. Oracle Spockanort

Is Kh13 down for everyone?

I'm gagged
  14. Oracle Spockanort

I figured out my password to come back here just for this. 1) Astral Dimension is absolutely how worlds will work in KH4. 2) I found the next potential Kairi's grandma and it is the researcher woman. 3) Remus probably wrecked somebody under the influence. 4) Adam and Eve up on the roof...
  15. Oracle Spockanort

When are we expecting news?

NieR fans have been waiting since 2017 for a proper continuation of the series. Reincarnation is fine but it is a mobile game. I am not and will never include Replicant because it was a remaster of the original. That’d be like saying we didn’t wait forever for a game after KH3 because hey we...
Back