• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Miles The Fox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Miles The Fox

News ► Anti-Form and Mickey Summon Trophies Confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 2.5

the mickey trophy sounds easy to obtain; make sure to save before a boss fight that can trigger Mickey, then make sure Mickey appears, and you get the trophy. Then load up the saved data again and you can continue your no-death run~ I'm still having difficulty with the all gummi ship blueprints...
  2. Miles The Fox

Gamestop Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Official Strategy Guide

I don't know... will this 'official' guide also contain all secrets, items, synthesisis recipes for the game? Because the picture makes the book look really small. Compared to the unofficial guide of Kingdom Hearts II i bought at Piggyback Interactive, which was rather thick and had all...
  3. Miles The Fox

(Spoilers) KH 358/2 Days help needed

thank you very much!
  4. Miles The Fox

Re: KH 358/2 Days help needed oh, sorry about that, i'm pretty new to these forums.
  5. Miles The Fox

Hey, I'm playing the japanese Kingdom hearts 358/2 Days game, and I had some questions that someone might be able to answer. First of all, how do you perform a LIMIT commands when your HP is low, I haven't been able to figure it out. And, I'm stuck on Day 74, mission 23 i think. I guess I...
Back