• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MATGSY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MATGSY

When are we expecting news?

Microsoft managed to completely overshadow Nintendo's good news on the same day.
  2. MATGSY

Plans/Hopes for Character Customization?

So in UX I basically played a semi avatar of myself, AKA a boring basic-ass brown haired white male. So I'm considering making something more of a defined character than avatar in TML this time. Leaning towards a pseudo Disney princess type atm. What ideas do you have for future protagonist...
  3. MATGSY

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

Most of the Disney worlds would likely have to limited to glorified cameos while maybe the main characters of each come along with Sora on his quest. Something that always comes to my mind when it comes to adapting video games to other media is that the general level-to-level pacing of your...
  4. MATGSY

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

House of Mouse was airing when KH1 came out. Disney was never fair about this sort of thing. Also, I feel we're sort of past the point where more Disney character involvement is feasible. The series has too many OCs & plot threads involving them to even have the breathing room for more Disney...
  5. MATGSY

NEO: TWEWY Collab with Reynatis Announced

Neku is clearly just copy & paste Donald Duck, ain't it obvious? :P
  6. MATGSY

7. MATGSY

If FF continued on without Hironobu Sakaguchi, KH can & will move on from Nomura.
  8. MATGSY

What happens first: KH4 or Switch 2? I'm going mad waiting to hear anything official about both.
  9. MATGSY

NEO: TWEWY Collab with Reynatis Announced

Now if only they could work something out with Epic Mickey Rebrushed, we'd be set.
  10. MATGSY

Kingdom Hearts Missing Link - story discussion thread

There's always been signs of contradictions with the Disney worlds & the lore even as far back as the first game. Between Clayton's & Jane's dialogue in Deep Jungle, the clock tower in Neverland, & the dalmatians there are apparently at least 3 different Londons. Which doesn't fit with the "all...
  11. MATGSY

There's a retcon that won't go over well with a lot of people. The idea that ALL Disney worlds throughout the series aren't "real".
  12. MATGSY

Never ceases to amazes how blatantly Disney worlds are always an afterthought to whatever lore they come up with.
  13. MATGSY

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

https://www.khinsider.com/forums/index.php?threads/rebirth.194630/
  14. MATGSY

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Yeah, but is he a decedent of Invi? We got an older fan theory to uphold!
  15. MATGSY

So basically like every live action film already. Guess they're going the Avengers-but-with-the-remakes route after all.
Back