• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► September 5th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: September 5th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Update

I'm so disappointed by that, because I need 100 more jewels in order to get the Roxas Avatar Board (that way I'll have enough of the Aerith medals to fully guilt them, since I bought the Naminé Avatar Board), but the Roxas Avatar Board will disappear in eleven hours.

So when I saw that notice, I thought it was the answer to my prayers... Except I already completely completed quest 200, and doing it a second time didn't give me the jewels. -sigh-

Anyway, that's the quest where the bangle first becomes a plot point. I wonder if SENA retranslated some stuff in it, and that's the reason for this? IDK. I didn't rewatch the cutscene.

But it would be cool if they're doing that, as they really need to.

But if they are, I feel like they should just give everyone 600 jewels just for doing it again (even if they have already completely completed it)--so that they'll be more likely to see the corrected translation.

...If that's even what they're doing, I mean.
Whoa, clever thought!!

btw, you will get the Jewels 13th September. You don't need to complete the Quest again, at least that's what the Notice says

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

Oh. Completely read that wrong, then! Thanks for clearing that up for me, Muke!

Also, if they are retranslating that scene (once again, I don't know; I should really go do the quest a third time now and actually watch the cutscene again), I hope that means they're also changing the "Attack Bonus" that appears when you used guilted medals to "Guilt".

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'm so disappointed by that, because I need 100 more jewels in order to get the Roxas Avatar Board (that way I'll have enough of the Aerith medals to fully guilt them, since I bought the Naminé Avatar Board), but the Roxas Avatar Board will disappear in eleven hours.

So when I saw that notice, I thought it was the answer to my prayers... Except I already completely completed quest 200, and doing it a second time didn't give me the jewels. -sigh-

Anyway, that's the quest where the bangle first becomes a plot point. I wonder if SENA retranslated some stuff in it, and that's the reason for this? IDK. I didn't rewatch the cutscene.

But it would be cool if they're doing that, as they really need to.

But if they are, I feel like they should just give everyone 600 jewels just for doing it again (even if they have already completely completed it)--so that they'll be more likely to see the corrected translation.

...If that's even what they're doing, I mean.
Jewels are awarded after September 13th.

I'm currently at Mission No. 110, so I've got a looooooongs way to go...! D:
You had the entire 0AP campaign ;A;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Current speculation is that this tweet:

"Hello Friends! We'll be sharing some information about some exciting new updates with you next week, so stay tuned!"

+

Attempt to get people past Quest 200 and unlock guilt

=

Mickey and Brooms

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

"Hello Friends! We'll be sharing some information about some exciting new updates with you next week, so stay tuned!"

+

=

Mickey and Brooms

I was wondering which is the mission I needed to clear in order to activate Guilt. Thanks for sharing. Only 90 missions to go... Dx Plus that Mickey and the Brooms Medal looks interesting.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

How I hope you're right, Chaser. How I hope that you're right. I (like everyone) could really benefit from some Mickey & Brooms medals.

*cough* For my Nick & Judy medal especially, which is so very close to being fully guilted. *cough*

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org

+

=

Mickey and Brooms
When I first saw that tweet I figured they were just going to be translating the recent Development News (i.e. about the new world, and multiplayer), but yeah with a push to everyone to get past Quest 200 maybe you're right :eek:

Maybe it's both lol.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

+

=

Mickey and Brooms
Well that is very interesting. Time to start collecting the Fantasia Mickeys.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

I was wrong, they announced the new world, proud mode, and multiplayer Letter from the Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Development Team - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Proud Mode made it to KHUx. Fascinating. Thanks for sharing, Chaser. I wonder which Keyblade this is...? I ask because I haven't been keeping up much with KHUx news in general (assuming the Keyblade isn't available already in the Japanese version). xD

Muke

whatever
Awards

Proud Mode made it to KHUx. Fascinating. Thanks for sharing, Chaser. I wonder which Keyblade this is...? I ask because I haven't been keeping up much with KHUx news in general (assuming the Keyblade isn't available already in the Japanese version). xD
Don't be happy yet, it's not included. Check the Thread for te Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back