• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FFxStrife

Out of curiosity, do you guys have to pay for these extravagant medals online? Because in KHUX we have to spend at least 300 Jewels to get 1 3* medal, and I'm scarce on Jewels unless I buy them.

The NA version is like that unfortunately. After starting playing JPN, I didn't spend anything and I'm pretty much done buying all the Cost costumes + did two pulls that got me 15 medals total. Of course the story quests helped a lot (I'm at 305 now) but the login bonuses and daily jewel quests are amazing. Hopefully the NA version can get to this level, but I don't know when that will happen.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
The NA version is like that unfortunately. After starting playing JPN, I didn't spend anything and I'm pretty much done buying all the Cost costumes + did two pulls that got me 15 medals total. Of course the story quests helped a lot (I'm at 305 now) but the login bonuses and daily jewel quests are amazing. Hopefully the NA version can get to this level, but I don't know when that will happen.
JPUx didn't always have the daily jewel login bonuses and jewel quests (we initially got friendship points--the friendship draw was then removed from shortly before NAUx's announcement--as a daily login reward, and the daily jewel quests weren't implemented until much later), so there's still hope that NAUx will eventually ramp it up.
But yeah, NAUx has been more stingy with jewels, JPUx is very generous with handing out compensation jewels. I got an extra 500 jewels for the day 250 login bonus (in addition to the daily login bonus jewels) not too long ago, too.

FFxStrife

I cry everytime I remember that the day after I started playing JPUx the 1 AP campaign ended. I would have progressed so much just with one weekly unlock. orz

Was that the first time the 1 AP thing happened?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I cry everytime I remember that the day after I started playing JPUx the 1 AP campaign ended. I would have progressed so much just with one weekly unlock. orz

Was that the first time the 1 AP thing happened?
Yeah, it was. All quests were reduced to 1 AP to celebrate Golden Week.
Now, though, during 7-8pm and 6-7am PDT, only the current event quests (kabuto armor) will cost 1 AP.

FFxStrife

Yeah, it was. All quests were reduced to 1 AP to celebrate Golden Week.
Now, though, during 7-8pm and 6-7am PDT, only the current event quests will cost 1 AP.

Oh? I saw the event quests at 1 AP at some point and thought it was a glitch. lol

Does it happen everyday?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Is there a known enemy level from which on you should use Protect Down? I'm still experimenting with different setups but in almost all cases it's more valuable then Attack Up.

Edit: Scratch that. I thought I could figure out why most of my high-guilted partner medals become more useless the higher the enemy level is but it seems without the Keyblade boost slots there is no way to make them relevant again. It's often more effective to simply concentrate all boosting efforts on a single highly-guilted medal and use the partner slot for defense/status skills only.

Last edited:

FFxStrife

Just got bopped by Cerberus, yep, can't do it with my current stuff. It doesn't help that I still have two 4* in my deck and my strongest magic nuke is Roxas, if I use him I'll end up killing myself next turn with defense debuff.

Welp, time to power up.

Edit: In other news, the Terra deal is going to be over soon, do you guys think we will see another premium medal added in the next one?

Edit 2: Beat Cerberus with a Second Chance friend medal + Minnie with Guard Up M. Took a few tries to get the procs but I got it. Wonder who will whoop my ass next.

Last edited:

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Out of curiosity (and a little bit of frustration) has anyone from KHUX actually beat the Proud quests without having to continue? My medals are pretty good in my opinion, but I just can't seem to beat them.

FFxStrife

Out of curiosity (and a little bit of frustration) has anyone from KHUX actually beat the Proud quests without having to continue? My medals are pretty good in my opinion, but I just can't seem to beat them.

I have beaten both Power and Magic LV140 without continues. Here are my setups:

NLZ1dNb.jpg

Sora Ver. A has a guilt of 20%, Rikku has a guilt of 19%. Master Form Sora is not used often but the others are. Try to find a medal with Sleep on your Shared list.

oAP243Z.jpg

Donald Ver. A has a guilt of 11%, Yuna has a guilt of 21%. Same case as the speed team, Leon is pretty much useless but the others make up for it. Used a Sleep friend medal here as well.

Last edited:

LingeringVanitas

Ya well your lucky enough to be able to equip more than 1 6 star. I can only equip one....not to mention having guilt which I still don't have yet. Not lucky enough to get duplicates of anyone....anyone "good" that is.

FFxStrife

Ya well your lucky enough to be able to equip more than 1 6 star. I can only equip one....not to mention having guilt which I still don't have yet. Not lucky enough to get duplicates of anyone....anyone "good" that is.

It's not a matter of being lucky, just buy the jewel costumes and level up to 200 and you'll be able to use multiple 6* (provided you have Cids).

As for the duplicates, there are certain quests that are better to farm certain medals. Rikku and Paine being quest 24 for example.

Atennu

I hate veing able to kill the fat bandit to less tham half of his hp bar on the starl8ght lvl 140 kill all enemies in turn obj

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Alright, this definitely didn't happen in PC chi.
tumblr_o71y0vp9wC1u4jlmfo3_540.jpg

tumblr_o71y0vp9wC1u4jlmfo1_540.jpg

(Detours back to Beast's Castle at quest 511...)

You talk to Belle again in quest 515, something about searching for friends. I'm not sure if this is filler content or not.

Last edited:

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Sounds like filler to me, Skuld will be probably introduced at the end of the quest-line.

Are you already at level 300? I "just" have 186 AP at the moment and couldn't complete more than eight missions with it.

Qiesamuel

Wait, what, I thought after they show the world's logo for second time, the story of that world is ended and we won't go back there again.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Hmm.

Well, the Daybreak Town updates we're waiting on were pretty short. Maybe it's all going to be smashed together into one update with the χ[chi] ending?

Or maybe it's building up to something different.

Juhla

How the heck are we supposed to beat 525 in one turn?
I'm not good enough to beat it without continues.

Back