Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, and Kairi make up four of the new Princesses of Heart. Come theorise who the last three Princesses will be!

Utada Teruzane on Kingdom Hearts 3 Theme Song: "Be positive!"

Have you recovered from the news that Utada Hikaru will be releasing a new album AND going on a live tour next year? It's okay if you haven't, we understand your excitement! But there seems to be even more amazing news on the horizon!

Utada Hikaru's father/manager is back at it again, this time taking to twitter to spread some positive news. After almost a year after retracting his statement where he confirmed they are working on the theme song for Kingdom Hearts 3, Utada Teruzane responded to a question regarding an update for Kingdom Hearts 3:

"We won't break your heart" points to an ever increasing confirmation that Utada Hikaru will in fact return to the Kingdom Hearts franchise with a brand new song to celebrate the long-awaited Kingdom Hearts 3. Nothing is official yet though, Disney and Square Enix have yet to officially confirm the Utada's involvement with the series so this all remains speculation for now but it's speculation that seems to point to a happy ending for all.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X, Kingdom Hearts 3, and all things Kingdom Hearts

COMMENTS

Sdog

December 7, 2017 @ 10:57 pmOnline

I think it's safe to use this now...

The_Echo

December 7, 2017 @ 10:58 pmOffline

Everyone get your vibrating hype .gifs ready

Spoiler Spoiler: IT'S HAPPENING Show

Chaser

December 7, 2017 @ 11:03 pmOffline

Everyone get your vibrating hype .gifs ready
Spoiler Spoiler: IT'S HAPPENING Show
That is equally both parts hilarious and nightmare fuel

Spoiler Spoiler Show

VoidGear.

December 7, 2017 @ 11:26 pmOffline

That is equally both parts hilarious and nightmare fuel

Spoiler Spoiler Show
All I can think about is his voice, which makes this even truer.

Anyway, yay! I expected this, but you never know I guess. It'll be so unreal to not hear Hikari. Unreal, and great.

Pokie

December 7, 2017 @ 11:30 pmOffline

Time to start singing some Simple And Clean in celebration !!!

DefiantHeart

December 7, 2017 @ 11:34 pmOffline

Meh, I'm the antithesis of excitement... but that's just how it is, nothing can breathe life into me. I am but a hollow shell of my former self, wilting and fading slowly into the creeping darkness...

Oracle Spockanort

December 8, 2017 @ 12:26 amOffline

Okay, well...don’t fade too fast or you’ll miss hearing the new theme song.

catcake

December 8, 2017 @ 12:38 amOffline

Yes!! My hopes are up, waaay up! Hype train gets more fuel, I always believed and will keep believing. KH3 will get the theme song it deserves and I'm going to cry forever.

shuyin_zer0

December 8, 2017 @ 03:12 amOffline

It was pretty much a given since he had to redact a confirmation TWICE lol, but I’m guessing that the album is going to drop around the time KH3 releases

Also I NEED TO WIN THE LOTTERY SO I CAN GO TO THAT @&$*ING TOUR

hemmoheikkinen

December 8, 2017 @ 05:44 amOffline

Ooh this sounds exciting! I wonder what kind of theme they will choose for III?

Everyone get your vibrating hype .gifs ready

Sorakh212

December 8, 2017 @ 05:54 amOffline

Definitely one of the worst kept secrets if you can even call it that. Definitely saw the writing on the walls and managed to read between the lines a while ago. Still I look forward to seeing what this new song is and if it will be any good.

Grizzly

December 8, 2017 @ 06:13 amOffline

Obvious news is obvious but...

FudgemintGuardian

December 8, 2017 @ 10:58 pmOffline

Everyone get your vibrating hype .gifs ready

©2016 KHInsider. KINGDOM HEARTS official artwork, trailers, characters, merchandise, and music is copyrighted to Square Enix and Disney.
Please read our privacy policy for more information | Legal Information