• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Madison Davenport (Nameless Star) recently recorded voice over for an unspecified project

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It may soon be time for Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory to make its English debut. Madison Davenport, the voice behind the Nameless Star in the Final World in Kingdom Hearts III, posted on Instagram in early July that she was recording some voice over work.

As always with unconfirmed news, take with a grain of sale as this may not be for Kingdom Hearts. Madison does have a history of voice over work with Square Enix, as she also lent her voice to Materia in Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT.

The use of a mask and writing that there were bleach wipes and hand sanitiser available suggests she had to travel to do this recording rather than recording from her home. The timing also lines up, as Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory launches this year and English voice recording is done towards the end of development.

In an interview with Dengeki PlayStation last year, Nomura was asked about Subject X and the Nameless Star and had this to say about them:

--Many people who have finished KH3 are interested in the "girl" that Lea and Isa were looking for, and the existence of the "NAMELESS STAR" in the Final World. Can you give us any kind of hint about the truth behind these girls? Are they characters who have already appeared in the series?

Nomura: I think this is also possible to figure out for yourself if you look at all the secret reports, but yes, they are characters who have already appeared in the series. You will find out who "NAMELESS STAR" is if there is a next time.

Kairi and Riku were seen talking to one of the stars in the Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory announcement trailer. Aside from Naminé, the Nameless Star was the only other star to be voiced. With Naminé returned to the realm of light via a replica, the only one left with a voice is the Nameless Star.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, the rumored Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm 99.99999999995% certain it's Kingdom Hearts. Her IMDB doesn't have many confirmed upcoming projects at all, we know Nameless Star is returning and voice recording for this game should have started by now, if not it should have been soon.

I forgot that we are suppose to learn her identity in this game until I started looking into past stuff about Nameless Star. Also, it was too flimsy of a connection to make for the article because any recording company could purchase this item, but the same type of pop filter was used by Jesse McCartney at Skylark Sounds in 2013.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Bet. It’s gunna be November.

I’m in the September/October camp. I just can’t see Square thinking it’s a good idea to release a game like this the same month as the PS5 and Xbox SX when it most likely won’t be on those platforms. They’d be better off waiting until January if they couldn’t get it out before then.

Cumguardian69

Awards
SE will do a Oct/Nov release bc PS5/XSX are Nov/Dec for sure. Glad to hear Madi is still employed as well, keep up the great work!!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I forgot that Nomura said we'd learn her identity next time around so I'm excited now. If we don't find out MoM's then at least we learn who the Nameless Star actually is (rather than guessing, no matter how close or how far those guesses are.)

Edit: I forgot too but I'd like a proper name, pls Nomura.

Cumguardian69

Awards
It will be scheduled for October and then get delayed to November :sneaky:
Delayed to January*

Remember 0.2 was announced for 2017 then delayed to january, same with KH3 announced for 2017 then pushed to january hahaha

Chie

Awards
I forgot that Nomura said we'd learn her identity next time around so I'm excited now. If we don't find out MoM's then at least we learn who the Nameless Star actually is (rather than guessing, no matter how close or how far those guesses are.)
Considering that he said that for KH3, the "next time" after that would arguably be ReMind; I wouldn't be surprised if he was referring to what was revealed there and that he is expecting us to make the leap to "ah, she must be the one (1) girl in verum rex".

RonaldPoe

Awards
I think it's going to be Strelitzia from KHX. I think she mentioned a brother being corrupted (likely Marluxia) and seems like lost soul. She was also underutilized in her debut despite her cute design.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Considering that he said that for KH3, the "next time" after that would arguably be ReMind; I wouldn't be surprised if he was referring to what was revealed there and that he is expecting us to make the leap to "ah, she must be the one (1) girl in verum rex".
That's how I took it as well. So unless we're getting another twist here where it turns out Nameless Star isn't Not-Stella, then the "next time" already happened.

Back