• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Aqua, Lea, Kairi, and Sora with Ultima Funko POPs available for pre-order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Pre-orders for the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 3 Funko POP figures have been making their way online since their reveal yesterday. Entertainment Earth currently has opened pre-orders for Aqua, Lea, Kairi, and Sora with Ultima Weapon. Each pop will cost $10.99 and is scheduled to release November 2019.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross], Kingdom Hearts III, and all things related to Kingdom Hearts

Last edited by a moderator:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I’m guessing these will sell well, and open the floodgates for more characters. I would guess Roxas will probably be the next character they make, along with one of the Xehanort’s.

Speaking of variants though, I hope someday they make pops of Sora and Riku holding Paopus, too, similar to the KH3 main menu artwork for Sora and that blue artwork of Riku from KH1.

Back