• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Mini-Games are available to play at Dandelion Meeting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

During the opening remarks at the Dandelion Meeting, a new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer was shown off. The events transpire in Twilight Town where Sora is given a game machine that will allow us to play various mini-games, such as Giantland.

The scene shows Sora being handed a game machine by a random kid in Twilight Town; Donald and Goofy lean over to watch. Shows footage of Giantland, a hot dog toss game with Clarabelle Cow, Sora jumping around a construction site beating Pete with a hammer, rearranging pipes to collect eggs.

Zephyr has played the demo and has given his impressions:

The demo I played was Musical Farmer. There are chickens on the top that drop eggs into tubes and you have to guide them to the crates. The tubes need to be rotated if necessary. If they reach the crates, you can give them to Mickey or Minnie on the right/left side respectively. The crates can only hold 6 eggs at a time. You have 2 or 3 crates depending on difficulty. The stylization is very Game & Watch-esque. You get points when you hand the eggs to Mickey/Minnie.

Sign has played Barnyard Battle:

Sora and Mickey stand on two anvils at the end of 4 rows. Turn them left and right to smack enemies with a hammer as they come down. You have 3 lives; miss too many times and you’ll lose.

There are over 20 LCD games available to play in Kingdom Hearts 3. Some of them are available to demo at the Dandelion Meeting.

Don't forget to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

kingsoraful

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 Minigames are available to play at Dandelion Meeting

Giantland isn't a world, it's part of the slot machine Sora is given by a boy. But if we're getting these mini games then I doubt we're gonna see Wreck it Ralph. Although now it makes me wonder why we're getting 100 Acre Wood back as that has always been the mini game world.

the red monster

Awards

well at least we did get some kh3 stuff, still weird they didn't show big hero 6 yet tho.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Giantland isn't a world, it's part of the slot machine Sora is given by a boy. But if we're getting these mini games then I doubt we're gonna see Wreck it Ralph. Although now it makes me wonder why we're getting 100 Acre Wood back as that has always been the mini game world.

How does it rule out Wreck it Ralph? You could still do more with that film than reducing it to a minigame world.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

How does it rule out Wreck it Ralph?
because it would have made more sense for sora and co. to receive this gaming device from the WiR world than a random npc in Twilight Town?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

It could still tie in to Ralph down the line, but it doesn’t necessarily need to in order for Ralph to be a world. Perhaps, the arcade is in Twilight Town and the kid gives Sora the handheld after completing Ralph as a thank you for fixing the glitches in the games?

kingsoraful

Awards

Hayner, Pence, and Olette were also shown in the trailer.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Making%20of%20KHIII%2019.jpg
See, I told ya there would be more Disney bosses!

(These are gonna be the thing that makes the Platinium trophy a bitch, aren't they?)

notnow123487

Awards

How long was the trailer?

Sonicfan2525

Awards

Gotta say, i'm really surprised we got a trailer after all, even if it was a short one focused solely on the mini games. Really glad to hear Hayner, Pence, and Olette are back with new outfits too.

Hopefully we get the trailer released to the public soon.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hayner, Pence, and Olette were also shown in the trailer.
Haven't heard this info from our staff at the event! Working on trying to confirm it but it is just me trying to cover all bases today!!

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Haven't heard this info from our staff at the event! Working on trying to confirm it but it is just me trying to cover all bases today!!

Oof, just you? That's rough buddy, you got my sympathies.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

I'm definitely less optimistic on Ralph after this. To Have all these mini-games and no Ralph in any form would be a downer.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Zephyr played Musical Farmer! Info is in the OP.

Oof, just you? That's rough buddy, you got my sympathies.
They just had to have a panel right after this didn't they!!!

kingsoraful

Awards

I imagine if we're getting something more it'll be on Nomura's panel IMO which won't be till 9 pm tonight. Or even this trailer released.

bagcifreak

I think it's super rude that there's exclusive stuff once again. They better release it for the public after the event.

notnow123487

Awards

I imagine if we're getting something more it'll be on Nomura's panel IMO which won't be till 9 pm tonight. Or even this trailer released.

didnt Nomura already say that he knows everyone is anticipating kh3 info but this event is for unchained so that info will come later?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back