• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Utada Teruzane on Kingdom Hearts 3 Theme Song: "Be positive!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Have you recovered from the news that Utada Hikaru will be releasing a new album AND going on a live tour next year? It's okay if you haven't, we understand your excitement! But there seems to be even more amazing news on the horizon!

Utada Hikaru's father/manager is back at it again, this time taking to twitter to spread some positive news. After almost a year after retracting his statement where he confirmed they are working on the theme song for Kingdom Hearts 3, Utada Teruzane responded to a question regarding an update for Kingdom Hearts 3:

"We won't break your heart" points to an ever increasing confirmation that Utada Hikaru will in fact return to the Kingdom Hearts franchise with a brand new song to celebrate the long-awaited Kingdom Hearts 3. Nothing is official yet though, Disney and Square Enix have yet to officially confirm the Utada's involvement with the series so this all remains speculation for now but it's speculation that seems to point to a happy ending for all.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X, Kingdom Hearts 3, and all things Kingdom Hearts

Sdog

Awards
I think it's safe to use this now...

7drHiqr.gif

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
That is equally both parts hilarious and nightmare fuel

Spoiler Spoiler Show

All I can think about is his voice, which makes this even truer.

Anyway, yay! I expected this, but you never know I guess. It'll be so unreal to not hear Hikari. Unreal, and great.

Pokie

Time to start singing some Simple And Clean in celebration !!!

DefiantHeart

Awards
Meh, I'm the antithesis of excitement... but that's just how it is, nothing can breathe life into me. I am but a hollow shell of my former self, wilting and fading slowly into the creeping darkness...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Meh, I'm the antithesis of excitement... but that's just how it is, nothing can breathe life into me. I am but a hollow shell of my former self, wilting and fading slowly into the creeping darkness...

Okay, well...don’t fade too fast or you’ll miss hearing the new theme song.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Yes!! My hopes are up, waaay up! Hype train gets more fuel, I always believed and will keep believing. KH3 will get the theme song it deserves and I'm going to cry forever.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
It was pretty much a given since he had to redact a confirmation TWICE lol, but I’m guessing that the album is going to drop around the time KH3 releases

Also I NEED TO WIN THE LOTTERY SO I CAN GO TO THAT @&$*ING TOUR

Sorakh212

Awards
Definitely one of the worst kept secrets if you can even call it that. Definitely saw the writing on the walls and managed to read between the lines a while ago. Still I look forward to seeing what this new song is and if it will be any good.

.xone

Awards
After reading the title, I was "Dank, the song name is already out!!!!???". After reading the entire post, "Ahh, it just Teruzane said be positive."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back