• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The Death March album to release September 17th 2014

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I know, I know. Another album. This is different, though!

Featuring music from The World Ends With YouFinal Fantasy Type-0Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, & more, this album breathes new life into your favorite songs composed by Takeharu Ishimoto along with some surprises!

What is The Death March you ask?

Based on The World Ends With You's Reaper-comprised rock band Def Märch, The Death March consists of music producer Takeharu Ishimoto, T$UYO$HI (Bass / The Bonez, P.T.P), ZAX (Drums / The Bonez, P.T.P), Ko Kanza (Drums), Katou Tarou(Guitar / ex-BEAT CRUSADERS., -support-ZIGGY), JUNYA (Guitar / ex-MIDNIGHT SUNS), Stephanie (Vocals), and SAWA (Vocals).

They first became an official group in September 2013 when they began searching for new members, although a few of them had been working together since their very first The World Ends With You concert back in 2012. After playing a few concerts and recording for The World Ends With You -Crossover- & Crossover ~ Tribute albums, the group decided to finally become official and release an album together.

The Death March's debut album will release September 17th 2014 for 3024 Yen ($30 USD), and limited print editions will come with a download code for audio files of The World Ends With You 1st LIVE concert that was held back in November 2012. Cover art for the album features the main members of The Death March, drawn by The World Ends With You character designer Gen Kobayashi.

Fans can pre-order the album on the Square Enix e-Store, Sony Music Shop, or from Amazon Japan which ships internationally.

Source: Takeharu Ishimoto via Facebook

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The artwork looks exactly like them. It's so cool!

I will buy this album for the Final Fantasy. And The World Ends With You. But mostly for the Final Fantasy since I'm sure we've heard the TWEWY tracks multiple times already.

PirateDart

Banned
Wow! I really need to get this!

oh and hey I'm PirateDart! I'm sorta new here and don't know where to introduce myself.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hi PirateDart! Welcome to KHI!

If you want to make a formal introduction, the Foyer is the place to go! :D

Enjoy your stay~

The Foyer

Narxus

Wow, their Price of Freedom is amazing! Does anyone know where I could find the lyrics for that? I really want this album now

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow, their Price of Freedom is amazing! Does anyone know where I could find the lyrics for that? I really want this album now

Hmm... Ishimoto generally doesn't include those kinds of lyrics in his albums, but there's a chance it may be included in the booklet with the CD.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Uh, I just spent 55 minutes transcribing haha. It's not all right. I'd say "The sunlight shining through the long and dark nights we part" is wrong at the end but haha I suck with English~

Edit: I think it's "longing dark nights" but eh.

[QUOTE="The Price of Freedom" composed by Takeharu Ishimoto; performed by The Death March, vocals by Stephanie]Lying next to you

I’m holding your hand

Gentle eyes of beauty

bringing peace to me now

Silent beat so soft

it passes right through my arms

I’m wishing that this moment lasts a little bit more

You saved me through the rocky roads

You gave me half of your precious soul
Wanna hear you laugh some more

don’t wanna to see you go

All the times we fought

were together as one

Even when we part

you will never be gone

Looking to the sky

and see the dream we never lost

can’t you see it coming true

We made it through

I share this time with you

I wanna see you smile

Close your eyes

You’ve gone through so much my love

All the past is now a cloud of floating memories

The sunlight shining through the longing dark nights we part

All that’s left to do is rest and heal our hearts

Every step along the way 

you gave me strength to stand my ground

There’s so much to say to you

but now it’s time to go

All the times we fought

were together as one

Even when we part

you will never be gone

As the times go by

there’s something that I realize

There was not a single thing that I could do

if I didn’t have you

The price to pay 

to be right where we wanted to be

It wasn’t so easy to achieve

what we needed to find the way to freedom

I’ve lost so much through it all

but you’re the reason I stand tall
Together we embrace one dream

protecting our honor

All the times we fought

were together as one

Even when we part

you will never be gone

Looking to the sky

and see the dream we never lost

Can’t you see it coming true

We made it through
I wanna share this time with you

All the times we fought

Now I’ll give you all my heart

Take it all

It’s just for you

I’ll never forget the love 
you gave us all

in my eternal memories

I wanna see you smile[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Narxus

Uh, I just spent 55 minutes transcribing haha. It's not all right. I'd say "The sunlight shining through the long and dark nights we part" is wrong at the end but haha I suck with English

Looks fine to me :biggrin: Thank you so very much

Zadck

I'm trying to work out the lyrics for the new song posted 8 days ago that's also on this album, TWEWY (https://soundcloud.com/takeharu-ishimoto/08-twewy). Does anyone have the lyrics or would like to take a crack at them? It's all English as far as I can tell.

I'm having a rough time of it, even though I've transcribed a number of these songs before (and I think I may have been first to post a MMM: 001 transcript). She gets so fast in places here, and I'm having trouble. What do you all think? I love the song, and the lyrics I can catch are awesome ^_^ I hope they're released with the album at the least.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm trying to work out the lyrics for the new song posted 8 days ago that's also on this album, TWEWY (https://soundcloud.com/takeharu-ishimoto/08-twewy). Does anyone have the lyrics or would like to take a crack at them? It's all English as far as I can tell.

I'm having a rough time of it, even though I've transcribed a number of these songs before (and I think I may have been first to post a MMM: 001 transcript). She gets so fast in places here, and I'm having trouble. What do you all think? I love the song, and the lyrics I can catch are awesome ^_^ I hope they're released with the album at the least.

Rabla was able to figure them out!

Rabla's Tumblr Thing

Zadck

Awesome, thank you! I was Googling to try and find them, but, ah, the name of the song doesn't exactly make that an easy task when there's so many TWEWY songs, haha! These seem pretty good to me too! Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back