• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Update 8/29 + A story leading into the main series coming soon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
[b][PLAIN]KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] Update 8/29 + A story leading into the main series coming soon![/PLAIN][/b]

Since the game officially launched last month, KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] has kept its game up by continuing to add new content and host special event campaigns, attracting over 100,000 players thus far. With the summer festival event coming to a close, it's no surprise that another campaign will be rising up to take its place.

Featured in the recent issue of Famitsu Weekly, KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] will be making a slew of new content available, including the addition of the Guard Armor raid boss, outfits modeled after that of Aladdin and Jasmine, and a variety of new attack and assist cards, such as Roxas and Namine.

Series Director Tetsuya Nomura also comments on the game in the article, in which he reveals that there will be much more content to look forward to, including a story that leads into the main series. He suggests paying attention to the behavior of a mysterious person, but who exactly could this be? You'll have to play the game to find out!

This content will be applied in the next update on August 29th

Click to enlarge!

Thanks to Zephyr, you can read the translations below:

Page 1

The deadline for the contents key is November 30th.

Once you enter the contents key, you can’t use it again.

You can use the data from the contents key for the rest of the game.

Check page 194 for more information!

PC: KINGDOM HEARTS χ

Data: Square Enix / Launches July 18th / Basic is free to play except for special items
Service: Yahoo! Games

The Kairi Card boosts your stats!

In KINGDOM HEARTS χ, a deck of attack cards and assist cards are utilized in battle. By receiving this serial code for the Kairi card, you can boost your HP and LUX rate. For detailed information, check the article in page 202!

Check page 202 for more information!

The deadline for the serial code is October 31st 23:59.

Once you enter the serial code, you can’t use it again.

You can use the data from the serial code for the rest of the game.

Page 2

A Special Comment from Director Tetsuya Nomura appears!

KINGDOM HEARTS χ released in July and are you guys enjoying it since? It is free to play so please feel free to try it by all means.

This title from the series feels considerably different and there may be some of you who are puzzled. I think, play it slowly without rushing. The title has only been around for a few months and gradually we will add more elements that will appear in the future and we also plan to deliver a story that leads to the series.

It has more than you might dub as KINGDOM HEARTS, of course I have some surprises in the future. Please pay attention to the behavior of a mysterious person.

Page 3

Defeat the Guard Armor and get an item!

As a reward, you get limited avatar items below and you can get a rare attack card. It should be noted that in this Raid Boss, it’s possible to get higher points by targeting a certain area.

In the series, it was necessary to deal with many parts of the Guard Armor such as the hands and the feet. In this game, this strategy holds the key to defeating it.

You can get a Namine Card and other new cards that will make an appearance!

Source: bKvEBVAvUq [1] [2] [3]

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Update 8/29 - New Arabian Outfits, Cards and Guard Armor Raid Boss!

Awesome! I'll admit that I have no been on Chi in a long time >_< IDK, after the Crystals of Light event went away, the incentive kind of dropped off and even the new summer missions could only hold my attention span for so long. Hopefully this will bring me back, we'll just have to wait and see ^_^

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Update 8/29 - New Arabian Outfits, Cards and Guard Armor Raid Boss!

Awesome! I'll admit that I have no been on Chi in a long time >_< IDK, after the Crystals of Light event went away, the incentive kind of dropped off and even the new summer missions could only hold my attention span for so long. Hopefully this will bring me back, we'll just have to wait and see ^_^

Same. I rushed through all the new story content in less than 2 days and then stopped bothering, so hopefully this will bring me back as well.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Ahh I wonder who is this mysterious person Nomura is talking about. I'm surprised they're connecting this to the main storyline. D=

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
His name is Xehakitty and he is one shady cat...thing. /joking

But lol I mean it was always a fairytale based on true events within the past of the series, so it was expected that it would have some kind of canon elements tied into it. It is obvious the worlds are NOT canon but the factions and that shady cat Chirishii are probably close to the truth.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
His name is Xehakitty and he is one shady cat...thing. /joking

But lol I mean it was always a fairytale based on true events within the past of the series, so it was expected that it would have some kind of canon elements tied into it. It is obvious the worlds are NOT canon but the factions and that shady cat Chirishii are probably close to the truth.

Darnit, someone beat me to the theory that Chirishii is really one of Xehanort's vessels :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
should have known something was fishy the moment we found out there was a staff comment by nomura lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Maybe that means we'll see a localization! /wishfulthinking.exe

Well, it's KH! The only other time we haven't gotten a localization was for coded/Mobile as the DoCoMo service isn't available in any other country.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would love if they could localize chi...Except lol I kind of want SE to make XIV: ARR work first xD

Guys, imagine a next gen HD cutscene flashback tale by Yen Sid or Merlin or somebody relevant and we see some badassery done by the faction foretellers in their hoods and masks and really pretty keyblades, leading a bunch of keyblade wielders into battle, then we see Chirishii being an ass or something (I just hate the cat lol)

I can totally see it and I'd probably spaz out from the graphics and because only Nomura.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I have the feeling that the story of KH [chi] has nothing to do with Xehanort directly, but it will most definitely allow us to draw some conclusions about Xehanort's actions in KHIII.

CloudxStrifs

Awards
if anyonw comes up with stratgies on beating the guard armor pm me I really really like aladdin so hose avatars man

also what's with the content key

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
New caaaaaards~

P4UN4rWF
P4YNvKT2
PM6NKiYv

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'd be more than happy if this means Chirishi becomes a part of the Kingdom Hearts III story. Would love a little side plot with him/her popping around everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back