• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

New profile posts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
I hate getting older.

Been having hot flashes/feeling hot for no reason and trouble sleeping tho I might of finally licked that. Got a decent night's sleep last night tho still tired; not suprising after two weeks of insomnia!

Let's hope this is over. Also back on the bp meds for now, ugh ugh. Haven't really run away from my genetics I guess.
How do you all feel about midi on this site being remixed ? I do this all the time in another board
Looking for sealed Kingdom Hearts TCG boxes and packs for a project!
Edward_yt
Edward_yt
Im sorry I dont have any, but you might have some luck looking on eBay
hope you've been well, yo. this TWEWY news got me thinking about old times in the rp forums
دستگاه جوجه کشی که با نام هایی از قبیل دستگاه جوجه آوری، ماشین جوجه کشی و انکوباتر نیز شناخته می شود، محصولی صنعتی است که فرایند رشد تخم نطفه دار مرغ، بلدرچین، بوقلمون و ... را به جای پرنده مادر شبیه سازی می کند.
بسته به تعداد تخمی که در یک دستگاه جوجه کشی قرار میگیرد، می توان آن ها را در انواع ماشین جوجه کشی خانگی، نیمه صنعتی و صنعتی دسته بندی کرد.

https://gandomcompany.com/product-category/incubator/