• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

New profile posts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Finally. For a long time, I've been complaining about being too cold. I finally figured out why.

There's a vent over my computer/setup that was blowing RIGHT. ON. ME. Might have some to do with weight but that's a good way to get froze right there. I got 'Neko to get a vent deflector and it's now pointing at the wall. It's already better and I don't have to bundle up in blankets/use a heating pad/coat by my PC anymore.
The MetaTrader 4 web variant has every one of the benefits of the local arrangement since it is a customary piece of the work area stage. This guarantees the web stage's high unwavering quality and similarity with the whole MetaTrader 4 biological system. The application is protected to utilize - every single transmitted datum is safely scrambled.
Ah, a new avatar, and of Persona 5's Joker! Just finished P5 last night
Howler
Howler
I still need to beat it. I have 3 months open for me too, but lately I've been too busy to play it. Doctor visits, parties, chores, and sleep. :LOL:
What's up, Dream? :D

You ever had that whim to look back on old roleplays for fun? I had that today with Persona: Icebound. I'm thinking of driving back into it, considering I need more practice on writing.. Too bad Light is not here to teach me more. XD Jeez, he gave me homework!! 🤣
At least Marluxia interacted with Mother Gothel and Rapunzel; he also fit the world thematically.
Yes and No, even if Gothel and Rapunzel saw/interacted with Marluxia ONCE none of them ever bring up Marluxia's name nor mention his name again for the remainder of the world after their encounter with him. At least with Monstropolis, Toy Box and San Fransokyo the inhabitants of the world (not just the ones that Join Sora's party) do acknowledged the member of Organization XIII and see them as a threat instead of just brushing it off and never bringing up the individual's name again like it was nothing, particularly the former when Randall had a "teamup" with Vanitas to collect negative emotions for the Unversed and Vanitas and when Mike Wazowski got furious at Vanitas for being the one responsible for bringing back Randall and having the Unversed causing chaos in Monster's Inc.
How are you doing? And watched Captain Marvel, I love Goose. Fury's a pretty good indication of how I am with cats, seriously. <.< >.>
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Yeah, Kamoshido’s palace. I got a little sidetracked from playing it (totally played Detroit three times in a row before moving onto something else*

Understandable.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Of course.. 😏 So, who will you romantic with the protagonist?

How is your night going so far?
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Hmm, I'm not sure yet.

It's going okay, Dream's home. How's your night going?
Hey man not sure if you remember me but i use to be haseo47. Just recently joined again under a new screen name. How are you.
Hey man,not sure if ya remember me but it's been a while. I use to be haseo47 but now made a new profile. How you been?
Crimson Crusader
Crimson Crusader
Oh hey! I've been pretty good. How about you? Decided to come back?
Disasterrific!
Disasterrific!
Yeah man. Get back into this. Be more active ya know.
We have a team that helps to research any kind of source or authentic material to complete your assignments. Students garner sufficient providing online student opportunity Top Class best dissertation online hired advantage of 24/7 online communication with the support team.
Hello there!!

Um, do you know how to fix the template for Miracles RP? It got messed up when the site changed to this. Could you please fix it?
Hi, how have you been doing? I’m sorry for not getting to you on D&D. I did want to join but I got into a funk around that time. I’m sorry for letting you down. :(
Cassette-Disk
Cassette-Disk
No worries. We actually had a lot happen irl during that time tbh.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Okay. Thanks for the reassurance, I felt so guilty about letting you guys down.

How are you doing?