• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New profile posts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! The holiday season is ready to begin.
I wonder what the cast of Kh (characters not the VA’s) would be thankful for hmm for the Scala and Wayfinder gang it would probably be this…
Enjoy
I have a huge announcement! I’m making a Fanzine for the keykids and the Foretellers. I made a cut down version of it for a school project and decided to reuse and refurbish it as a part of the Gaurdian Gaidens and Gaurdian Chronicles. It still needs a few edits and a few more pieces of artwork so it’s still in the works. But I’ll be cross posting it here and on a03. It’ll contain character summaries for all the union leaders, Player and their Chirithy, Ven’s Chirithy, Strelitzia’s Chirithy and Brain’s Chirithy, The foretellers, Luxu, Vanitas and perhaps even the master of masters, a mixture of both fanart and official renders and maybe a few extra bits of backstory only canon to the Gaurdian Chronicles as well. Please look forward to it around the spring of next year. My ideas for new outfits for Skuld, Lauriam and Elrena will show up too. Question though I don’t have a twitter but I do have an instagram should I show off the printed version there as well or just leave it here and on Ao3?
Oracle Spockanort
Oracle Spockanort
I mean, do you want maximum exposure? I recommend Insta as well if so.
Alexxio M.
Alexxio M.
Sometimes different places are better suited for different types of fan work but thanks for the recommendation
missed last week's fun fact due to technical issues here it is
Harriette having a sword inside of her gummi scepter is an homage to Brook from one piece who hides his sword within his cane and the name she gives it Mizues references the type of sword that it is a Shikomizue. Similarly, Timothe’s weapon was chosen to be an homage to Usopp also from one piece referencing Xigbar's arrowguns was just a happy accident can’t say the same for Nyxene though she definitely got the idea from reading Larxene’s entry in Jiminy's journal.
Hey, this is probably going to come off strange, hell I don't even know if you remember. Yet I want to say you were right in what you had to tell me about the failure of the reboot of 2017 Fragments. Just cause I was none stop working for the military was not a valid excuse not to try to help a very passionate RP thrive. I had a lot of bad going on, and blaming everything rather than myself, I lost sight of what I loved about rping.

I tried to return to it multiple times and crashed in burn pretty badly. About two years ago I did a rather successful RP for MHA, and right at the apex of its it rising climax watched as inactivity out of nowhere kill it destroying a lot of passionate work planning. It hit so bad I couldn't even write for a book series I had been working on forever for about a year until a month ago.

The true irony is Endless Warrior Soras RP came back to me full force that month, and I realized what in turn a divine irony of Karma slapping me upside the face. At the same time in that month of returning to rping and writing I had to eat asphalt and relearn what it meant to be a rper again, and the passion behind it.

When you lack the ability to self-excite yourself to the where posting becomes a chore for you, don't even participate.

Ya, it was a little insensitive but you were damn right. I didn't, unfortunately, read your VM at the time of my last message so I wasn't aware, and am sorry Shattered Redemption was indeed an amazing soul. While I didn't talk to them all that much I do remember their talent blazing bright.
Can't wait for Memento Mori in 2023 man.

If you ever check the site at any time in the future, been great seeing you develop in your career pursuit as a VO. Insurmountable love and prayers Sorapaw.
If anyone's read my signature, I regret to inform to all that knew or wrote with him,

tavishmithos/Shattered Redemption/Superbia/Ubiquity/Ozma/Surreal Recusant/Hazen Gregory

Has passed. Late night, September 17th. Family, hometown and across the states (myself included) attended his service held on October 4th. Tavish's immediate family members did say to his friends, IRL and/or online, that the amount of love their son received was tremendous and that everyone he ever spoke of IRL or online is a cherished memory. Thank you, thank everyone that contributed to Tav's life online and IRL.

Rest in peace Tav, for a decade and a half that we've known each other you never folded. Be easy.
Light
Light
I am so sorry to hear about this.

I was lucky enough to be bumping around these parts when he was known as Superbia and have fond memories of his contributions to the community. It is awful that some of the best of us are taken so young.

It is great to hear that many had the chance to commemorate him, and that you were able to attend Dari.

Rest in peace, Superbia.
System Shock
System Shock
I'm kinda broken reading this... Tav was always a great person to me and was a big part of my time in the RP section. I was really hoping to reconnect with him after it had been so long too...

Nonetheless, thank you for posting this Dari and letting us know. Wishing you, his family, and anyone else that was close with him the best right now <3
Oracle Spockanort
Oracle Spockanort
Oh my god Superbia 😭
If anyone's read my signature, I regret to inform to all that knew or wrote with him,

tavishmithos/Shattered Redemption/Superbia/Ubiquity/Hazen Gregory

Has passed. Late night, September 17th. Family, hometown and across the states (myself included) attended his service held on October 4th. Tavish's immediate family members did say to his friends, IRL and/or online, that the amount of love their son received was tremendous and that everyone he ever spoke of IRL or online is a cherished memory. Thank you, thank everyone that contributed to Tav's life online and IRL.
Chromatic
Chromatic
💔 Shit. My condolences to his family and IRL friends and those here that knew him better than I did.
Its been a century it feels but hope all is well x3.
  • Love
Reactions: Just Dari
Just Dari
Just Dari
It's been a rough outing, but things are mostly ok. If you check my most recent VM, it's definitely hitting different, all things considered how are you doing brother?
Kingdomkeylight
Kingdomkeylight
Well, and alive a lot has indeed happen since we last spoke. Yet lets talk more about you gimme some goodie news of your life x3.
I feel like this is really late but here’s fun fanfic fact #12
The title, “The tolling 1:56 and two” is a Japanese number pun unscramble the numbers 1,5 and 6 and it can read gomui like gummi and the 2 is just a reference to days.
"The Power of The Doctor" was a fun time.

I'm hyped for the 60th now. Bring on #14. :)
Walk tall, everyone.
Rodin
Rodin
I deleted it. Sorry for any confusion.
vaderskywalker
vaderskywalker
No problem, I just wanted to make sure I didn't do it, and apologize if I did do it, and make sure there were no misunderstandings or hard feelings between us, I value other people's opinions, and don't want to delete any of them, because there not mine to delete and it would be wrong if I did.
Rodin
Rodin
No worries. We are good.
Hi, how are you doing?
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Hey, Skitty! I'm doing just fine; I haven't been online for some time due to real life stuff, but I never forgot about this site and everybody else. It's too bad that we couldn't continue with our roleplays. :/

I suppose it's too much to try to get our feet wet involving them. xD
News update

due to both procrastination and scheduling issues with my proofreader the tolling of 1:56 and 2 will have to wait until next Tuesday or Wednesday therefore a Union’s new star will be pushed back between 10/30 and 11/5 and the first 2 chapters of in famous new identities should come out 11/30-12/5 that leaves Hyjacking heartless to late December or early January and the third and fourth chapters of in famous new identities to the end of January or early February. Please continue to bear with as I continue to balance school with fun and writing and until I post again I hope your hearts continue to be your guiding keys.
completely forgot to do this earlier but here’s fun fanfic fact #11
The ending of chapter 3 of Regretful keys to Rechained memories which includes Lauriam’s evening entry is not only a reference to the fic Dandelion seeds by Corishadowfang but is heavily inspired by this charlie co animatic.
Just replace Aqua with Lauriam and Terra with Darkness and it makes so much sense.
News update
everything has been pushed back mostly because of a lack of inspiration and life having other plans so here is the updated release schedule for my kh fics

the rest of tolling of 1:56 and 2 will come out either next Thursday Friday or Saturday
A unions new star should come out 10/15-10/30
The first two chapters of In famous new identities should come out 11/15-11/30
the Hyjacking heartless should come out 12/15-12/25
The third and fourth chapters of In famous new identities should come out 1/15
the petals proposal should come out end of January- early February
Skirmishes on a slippery slope should come out- late February
and chapter 5 of in famous new identities at the end of March

those last four releases are very shaky mostly because I’m thinking about branching into another fandom pretty soon and would probably like a break after the third and fourth chapters of in famous new identities. I will update as the time comes closer. Please bear with me for now and until I post again I hope your hearts continue to be your guiding keys.
News update
here’s my new release schedule for the next few stories
A unions new star 9/30-10/10
The first two chapters of In famous new identities should come out 11/5-11/10
The Hyjacking Heartless should come out 12/15
the third and fourth chapters of in famous new identities should come out 1/15
the petals proposal should come out end of January- early February
Skirmishes on a slippery slope should come out- late February
and chapter 5 of in famous new identities at the end of March