New profile posts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hey I just wanted to let you know that I am working on a post. I’ve just been super busy recently getting ready to move in a couple of days. So for the delay.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
No worries! I bet you'll be glad to finish all of this, huh?
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Yeah I am going to be happy, I'm looking forward to this. Finished organize temporarily for the night, waiting for Dream to arrive with more stuff (like the remainder of my bed lol).

A heads up, Adam adores Livvy (one of his canine companions) so there's a bit of a touching scene in the next post on Livvy calming him down. Also if I mention Oblivion in one of the posts, it's Livvy. He just typically calls her by a nickname and she knows that if she gets the full thing she's in trouble.
Corona had that horse cart heartless as a midboss before you reach the kingdom
It still was a recurring enemy afterward compared to the Rock Troll Heartless fought in Olympus and Arendelle and the Metal Troll in San Fransokyo. In fact I say the carriage Horse heartless is very reminiscent to the Skeleton Ice Dragons that SDG fought in Arendelle.

Frankly, both Corona and Monstropolis are the ONLY ones with one boss respectively with the rest of the world mostly being Mob fights against Heartless and/or Nobodies/Unversed before culminating with a final boss at the end of their respective worlds.
Woah and phew. I think Hercules would of been a better fit for what I just did than me.

See, we have a chest freezer downstairs. It wasn't shutting all the way anymore. That means..time to defrost it. And clean out some old stuff that we didn't use/forgot about.

Been at it since 4 PM EST this morning and it's finally done. The freezer burned stuff is out for the trash man, (that was a Labor of Hercules right there!) the frost/ice is in the kitchen sink downstairs, and the food that we could save is in coolers with dry ice, said dry ice is going to be thrown outside once the freezer chills a bit.

I also cleaned out some sticky crud out of there; I swear. Clean out a freezer or fridge, and there's always some sticky crud.
You have the best avatar on this site. Damn, you make me miss Bleach. Nel is sexy af. :love:
Feels like everything is changing lately. Here's hoping I can keep up with it all.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
I have been well these days, except for having surgery for my teeth. Somehow I had cavities and I've worked so hard to avoid it all my life! 😭 Now I have filling in one of my tooth.. Beside that, everything is going well and my family are about to get ready for the ice cream party for the kids on Saturday before they go for school on Monday. It's going to be amazing!

Great! I bet your life has been going well and you're getting your breath back, lol. Good luck!
KingdomKey
KingdomKey
It's good to hear you've been doing well! Sorry to hear you had to have surgery on one of your teeth. I know how that feels, especially cavities. I'd say getting a filling is a lot better than the alternative of having your teeth pulled out, which has a much longer recovery time. lol. An ice cream party sounds awesome. Do you like ice cream? And gosh, time flies if kids are already going back to school.

Sort of. It's been more like a month of adjustments, getting back into routine, spending too much money on things I shouldn't, and having a beta fish for a pet. (Well, more like it's my mom's pet. But I'll take it as a blessing because, I can't handle another dog right now. :ROFLMAO:)
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
True. Yes, I do love ice cream! However, I like the milkshake from Sonic's since they're half price off after eight at night. The smooth taste is just fabulous and the way it is being fixed just make it better! 😊 Yeah, it does; Hehe, reminds me of when I was a kid that on the eve before school, I was so excited I couldn't sleep that I ended up almost being late if my mom hadn't woke me up at the dot..

I can understand that. It's harder to save money instead of spending it. Luckily for me, it wasn't a problem; I tend to save money for food and the occasional game, movies, or comics. As for pets, I lost my oldest dog, Doby. He was 17, 18 years old and have been with me ever since I was either nine or ten. We now have a new puppy named Milo and he is amazing but so funny as he consistently shows himself off like he's at a dog show. 😂

Oh, I found an new anime show to watch, Black Clover. It's about two boys wishing to be the next Wizard King, whom the first defeated a powerful demon that threatened to end humanity and became a legend for it. In that world, magic is everything, only this one boy doesn't have magic in his body and trains his body in hopes of gaining it. The other is born a genius and consider Astra to be his rival. Right now I'm close to finishing the first season before starting the second as it is being aired on Adult Swim.
How are you doing?
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Okay, I just wanted to make sure. If I remember something else that confused me I'll double check with you.

Also fun fact (in case you didn't know): A ronin was the name for a samurai that had lost their honor somehow. So Clint could have chosen Ronin because he felt like he'd lost his honor since he couldn't protect his family especially after Civil War.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Okay, sure. Though I thought it was about time travel that might cause you some confusion.

That's a cool fact and it makes sense for Clint to do just that. You know, it was supposed to be him that died instead of Nat in one of the draft for Endgame until one of the co-workers spoke up saying they shouldn't dare to take that away from her.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Well, I've got a vague idea on that (having a little difficulty right now because I've got a headache I can't shake).

Yeah, that makes sense and it's a cool fact. It was another of my favorite scenes in the move because of the emotion, the talk between Gamora and Nebula was interesting too and a little funny.