• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zzzz...up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownEnigma

Hey i hope this isnt to useless thread but uh ****MINOR SPOILER*** when Roxas goes and sees donald and goofy sleepn'.....isnt it like hard sleeping standing up???? **END***hope that wasnt to big of a spoiler but yeah smae with sora what do you guys think? i mean haha in the pod is it supporting them or ae they floating? sorry just this has been knockin to me for a bit

UnknownEnigma

ah okay it turned out to be a spoiler....okay thakns for movin it i think but yeah okay just wondering how its weird they floatin up and sleepin!

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
They were floating...not standing...and there was that smoke like very cold air in the pod...it's just like that.

roxas13.2006

Website
img229.imageshack.us
But do not forget that when roxas went to see sora diz was there so i think the organization made it to float by using some magic and to mak the person in the pod foget wa happened, and that somke is oxygen,cold air so they won't get hot or die . :)

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Spoiler Spoiler Show

^Uh...that's a spoiler maybe...

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
U mean
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Anyways, the pod is just...a pod for Sora to get back his memories...that's it. Right....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back