• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Zootopia Medals and Event Arrive in Unchained ?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[b]Zootopia Medals and Event Arrive in Unchained χ![/b]

The promotional Zootopia medals and events have come to the North American version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ! Please find the information below for the event, and the medals and avatar costume parts further below!

UPDATE MAY 9: Additional boards have been added to Unchained χ! Visit the bottom of the article for more information!

Event Period: May 2, 2016 12:00 a.m. to May 15, 2016 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time)

Zootopia has come to Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ! But some powerful Heartless have come along as well!

Defeat the Queen Bee Raid Bosses with your friends, earn Event Coints, and unlock exclusive (and cuddly) snugglies for your avatar! 

Here’s the full list of the accessories you can get! (Accessories are unlocked for each Avatar gender separately.)

• Nick Wilde Snuggly
  • Judy Hopps Snuggly
  • Flash Snuggly
  • Finnick Snuggly

NOTE: Event Coins are only dropped by the Queen Bee Raid Boss, and NOT by the Queen Bee Ω Heartless that appear in the Event Quest.

• Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event, between 7:00 p.m. and 8:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) you'll be able to get the following bonuses to help you collect Event Coins! 

• Appearance rate of Queen Bee and Queen Bee Ω doubles!
  • AP cost for Queen Bee and Queen Bee Ω battles is halved!
  • Lux rewards for defeating Queen Bee and Queen Bee Ω doubles!

The following information is for the medals and avatar costumes:

Celebrate Zootopia's arrival with new avatar costumes, Medals, and more!
Campaign Period: May 2, 2016 12:00 a.m. to May 15, 2016 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time)

• We've prepared 2 avatar boards filled to the brim with goodies to welcome our new friends!
  • Besides some gorgeous avatar sets, you'll get Medals of Judy and Nick in their corresponding boards!
  • Each board can be unlocked for 3,000 Jewels.

NOTES: 

• Select "Avatar Board" from the Menu to view these boards. 
  • Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. (If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
  • You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

MAY 9TH 2016 UPDATE:

Get Nick and Judy Avatar Accessories!

Event Period: May 9, 2016 12:00 a.m. to May 15, 2016 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time)

We are happy to announce the addition of 2 new Event Boards for the ongoing Zootopia Raid Event!
Don't miss out on the chance to get your hands on these adorable Judy and Nick pouches!

Here's a list of what you can get! 

• Nick Wilde Pouch
  • Judy Hopps Pouch
  • Boost Medals
  • Cost Medals
  • Exp Medals
  • Munny Medals

(For the full list of prizes, visit the Events section)

NOTE: Please refer to the original notice (Zootopia Raid Event and Prizes!) for details on the Zootopia Raid Event.

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ!

Thank you Fata1Thumbs for the info!

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Re: Zootopia Medals and Event Arrive to Unchained ?!

Shoutouts to based localization team for nerfing the Nick and Judy Medals.

Good job.
I'm proud of you.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Re: Zootopia Medals and Event Arrive to Unchained ?!

I mean yeah, these medals would have been kind of overpowered now but making them worse versions of the medals we already have is a really bad move.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: Zootopia Medals and Event Arrive to Unchained X!

I'm crying.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I bit the bullet, just because of the discounted jewel pack bringing the special quests as well. Got Nick, will get Judy next week when it all resets. I get that the medals are disappointing to most so I'm glad I'm not one to focus on the specifics of it, but rather how pretty they are.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Wait... why're the Medals disappointing?
Also, Lunafreya, could you tell me qhich skill Nick has? :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Also, Lunafreya, could you tell me qhich skill Nick has? :)
They're nerfed from the Japanese versions of the same medals.

Well he doesn't come with a skill like poison or something (but his board has two low level scrooges on it so you can give him a skill from that if you want) but his special attack requires 3 gauges, outputs damage of x1.4, is an AOE, raises strength by 1 tier for 1 turn, and does like an aero thing when used.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

They've been nerfed. Their multipliers are lower (x1.40 instead of x1.47), Judy's buff is only one stage instead of two, they have lower Guilt levels (50% instead of 100%), made field attacks instead of single-target, and it wouldn't surprise me if their STR and DEF stats are lower as well.

It's not even like they would be that overpowered (I mean, Nick is literally "slightly better DiZ" in JP), especially when NA is on a fast track to catch up with JP. The level cap's already been raised past 200, we unlocked the Strength Bangle over a 100 quests in advance, some later game Medals appeared in the release batch, Coliseum was available from launch. The game isn't even a full month out and it's already way ahead of schedule.

Why change the stats on these?

The Jewel Board rewards are nerfed as well. In JP they give you Mickey & Brooms, Broom Servants and the Hewey/Dewey/Louie trio Medal (and the Attack Up L/Ability Free skills). NA just has Cids and chipmunks (and apparently lesser skills).
That's kind of understandable, since those Medals haven't been added to the game yet.
But I have to wonder why they aren't in the game yet.

Muke

whatever
Awards

They're nerfed from the Japanese versions of the same medals.

Well he doesn't come with a skill like poison or something (but his board has two low level scrooges on it so you can give him a skill from that if you want) but his special attack requires 3 gauges, outputs damage of x1.4, is an AOE, raises strength by 1 tier for 1 turn, and does like an aero thing when used.
Ugh, that's… dumb. :/

Thank you for the information! I'm gonna buy Nick's board, then.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I've gotten Nick up to level 81/100 and he's my third most powerful medal in terms of STR (6447) and DEF (6401). KH2 Cloud (LV 45) is my strongest at a STR 7412 DEF 6973, and KH1 cloud (LV 55) is 7276 STR 6859 DEF.

Just need 5 more Cid medals on Nick and 10 extra cost points before I can have three 6* medals on my Treasure Trove.

Muke

whatever
Awards

They've been nerfed. Their multipliers are lower (x1.40 instead of x1.47), Judy's buff is only one stage instead of two, they have lower Guilt levels (50% instead of 100%), made field attacks instead of single-target, and it wouldn't surprise me if their STR and DEF stats are lower as well.

It's not even like they would be that overpowered (I mean, Nick is literally "slightly better DiZ" in JP), especially when NA is on a fast track to catch up with JP. The level cap's already been raised past 200, we unlocked the Strength Bangle over a 100 quests in advance, some later game Medals appeared in the release batch, Coliseum was available from launch. The game isn't even a full month out and it's already way ahead of schedule.

Why change the stats on these?
Whaat? They're that different? that's illegal!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Whaat? They're that different? that's illegal!
Yeah, that's why I said they'll be disappointing to most. GAF is pretty much having a meltdown because of this lol.

I enjoy the medals themselves so I'm not that disappointed. Once I get that 15 extra cost for my Keyblades I'll be so happy.

And I've nearly unlocked all the male snuggly things. I'm loving this event.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Well, does anybody know Details about Judy? Like, which attack she has and such.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

sGdOHu4.jpg

That's as much as I know, sorry.

As a plus, when you spend the 3000 jewels for a board, everything on the board costs nothing.

Muke

whatever
Awards

sGdOHu4.jpg

That's as much as I know, sorry.

As a plus, when you spend the 3000 jewels for a board, everything on the board costs nothing.

Thanks! :)
Oh, that sure is nice.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

I've gotten Nick up to level 81/100 and he's my third most powerful medal in terms of STR (6447) and DEF (6401). KH2 Cloud (LV 45) is my strongest at a STR 7412 DEF 6973, and KH1 cloud (LV 55) is 7276 STR 6859 DEF.
That's not really worth for anything though since the special attack multiplier is so low. Buff medals don't need to be six stars in the first place, in fact by making these two medals also six stars in the NA version they are effectively blocking other more useful six star medals when you haven't bought all other jewel boards yet and aren't at least level 210 or something.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

That's not really worth for anything though since the special attack multiplier is so low. Buff medals don't need to be six stars in the first place, in fact by making these two medals also six stars in the NA version they are effectively blocking other more useful six star medals when you haven't bought all other jewel boards yet and aren't at least level 210 or something.
Eh.

Like I said, all these details don't really bother me but it does suck for you guys who care :(

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

Eh.

Like I said, all these details don't really bother me but it does suck for you guys who care :(
That's understandable but I really wish they would have taken more care when adapting the event and rewards.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I don't know whether to buy Judy or Nick. Both are Buffs, right? :/

I'm gonna buy one because of my love to Zootopia. I'm disappointed, but eh. No can do.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

Eh.

It also mucks up the balance of the Medal pool, because Judy was the Speed equivalent of Pooh for Power and Piglett for Magic.

So whenever those two are added, are they nerfed too? Will NA have to wait for a second Speed Attack Up II to show up?
The localization team seriously dropped the ball with this one.

I really don't understand why they would change anything (Avatar Coin distribution, daily schedule, story quest challenges) in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back