• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zone of the Enders: Frame Complex

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent-Wings

OOC: Sorry I've been really inactive, I'll try my best to keep up.

Date Unknown, Geographical location unknown. Information ERROr...{interferance}
Jae watched the skies fill with smoke, it was probably another bunch of kids playing around.
The moutains in this area were very erroded, it's rocky terrain was difficult for Jae to overcome. He began to wonder why he was doing this in the first place. His reminder came when his mechanical robotics arm beeped loudly, radiation rays, that's why he was here. The levels of radiation were becoming higher and higher as Jae reached the top of the mountain. Gamma Rays and Smog were getting worse these days he thought.
Jae came to the top of the high fold mountain's, it was in ruin, the valley he once knew was gone...suddenly something spiked his spine...something Doctor Onyx has told him.
When you return to the valley and it is in ruins...insert this key into the ground
It was worth a try, thought Jae, he grabbed a key from his belt and inserted it into the burnt dirt. Nothing happened for a moment, until the ground shook and lit up, momentarally blinding Jae.
"How the..." asked Jae, something rose from the ground creating slight elevation that threw him off balence, once Jae opened his eyes he was staring at the feet of a large mechanical being.
"Who...?" asked Jae once again, too stunned for proper sentences. He reached his hand out and touched the foot of the being, it lit up suddenly.
"AI Alta activated, welcome to the SSX30942 Mark-V-----PROMETHIUS. Please insert key to activate orbital frame" said a female voice.
An orbital frame? Thought Jae, they didn't usually have keys...Perhaps this was meant for him? he thought once again.
--------------------------
After climbing in and strapping himself in he hesitated with the key, was he sure he wanted to do this? For all he knew, this could be the frame that started this mess.
"Incoming transmission..." said Alta, wave lengths appeared upon the screen in front of Jae.
"Heh, those two things against two great Orbital Frames? Not a chance" said the transmission, Jae had picked up on a radio frequency mysteriously enough. Suddenly PROMETHIUS jerked forward.
"Now commencing VECTOR CANNON" said Alta, Jae screamed, his voice was whipped out by the sound of the cannon being launched, destroying an Orbital Frame in midair. PROMETHIUS then flew into the sky and towards where the transmission was coming from.
Little did Jae know, he was entering hell.
--------------------------
OOC: Sorry if I messed up anybody's storyline or if the above was a little long. Hope I did okay for my first ZOE Rp.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
OOC: Your start is fine, but make sure your Orbital Frame Promethius is on solid ground to preform VECTOR CANNON. Plus it is used not in normal combat but taking down the core of bases, fleet ships and anything big with a core.

IC:

Kiro was having a lightning round of "Destroy all Frames" against the weak Mosquitoe probes that were flying around slowly and firing useless lasers against Xenoren. The lasers kept on missing their target since Xenoren was constantly moving up to down, left to right, back and forth. Inside the crowd of mosquitoes were two Raptors and a Clod. "Careful not to get caught in the Clods Wisp. Wisp is a tractor beam." Kiro nodded at the screen and activated the sub-weapon GAUNTLET. With a strong punch and force, an energy blast that looked similar to a meteor sped to the clod and knocked it far. It wasn't strong for damage but great in knocking enemies out of range.

While Kiro was attacking the Clod, the two raptors snuck up behind him and attacked. They managed to take down some of his energy and delt good damage. But retaliating, Xenoren took care of the two frames in two swings of his arm blade. Finally, the swarm was gone and all that's left were the Naritas and Leopardos. "Kiro. I detect a class-C orbital frame coming towards us. It is manned. Want me to patch in?" Kiro nodded once more. ASTA loaded the patch up and got the runner of Promethius on screen. "Hello?"

OOC:
Explaination of Classes in ORBITAL FRAMES. There are two types of classes. Class-C types which are like Alucard, Xenoren, Nevarre and Promethius that are the size of LEVS which are smaller than Gundam in height. The other are larger orbital frames are larger than gundam or are the size of them. There are also Hybrids of LEVs and Orbital Frames such as VIC VIPER which is labled as a LEV but has functions and speed that exceed most frames but it is still a LEV. That is all.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Watching his teammate in action gave Crono a boost in his confidence or maybe his overconfidence. He was so sure that he would destroy BRAHAM and avenge Jane. Suddenly memories of her death began to replay in her head. His anger began to pile up until his eyes began to become red. Alucard's also began to glow a bright red. "It's time to tke revenge and destroy those that wronged you. DESTROY EVERYONE!" Serene yelled out in anger and Crono.

Alucard pushed forward and attacked without mercy. His attacks so ruthless even to be attacking unmanned frames. "Another manned frame is coming. Either friend or foe but, who cares. Just destroy." Serene said evily and Crono was destroying more and more unmanned frames firecely. Tearing one mummyhead in half, he threw both pieces at two raptors, destroying yhem in an instant. He then began firing energy blasts from his eyes and hands at everything even his allies. He was in a complete rage.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Kiro dodged most of Crono's attacks. Most of which kiro had a heads up and dodged it with luck. Other stray shots hit Xenoren in the side causing heavy damage, "Damage level exceeding 50%. Kiro, try and calm Crono from relentless and reckless attacks. There is a slight chance that you may be destroyed in the process." Kiro frowned at ASTA. A slight chance that you can be destroyed. Just great. What he needs is a percentage of how much he'll get destroyed. "You just had to say that ASTA. I'll try and get close." Kiro activated the shielding function that blocked most of the lasers and reflected them to stray unmanned frames. It was working ok. He was close to Crono and Alucard.

He pulled up the screen and contacted Crono, "Crono, Calm down. If you do this, civilians will get involved! We don't want to get any more bad things coming our way! We have to save others lives. So calm down and think this over." This was all kiro could say. He got close but was blown away by the array of lasers from Alucard. "Why did they even make a Frame that can rival Jehuty. Geez scientists these days." joked Kiro as he crashed into some stray metatron ore. "We have recieved the Metatron Ore. All functions are normal. SSA Systems now repairing damaged in lower body and upper arms. I suggest to shield for now."

Sou-jiro

After all the units were destroyed, Lucas started looking for the tree other Orbital Frames. Knowing that finding them was the next objective. “Lucas why don’t you use the wings, it’ll make the search a lot easier.” Nevarre said when the past a lot of wrecked building and destroyed frames. “Sure activating wings now” Lucas said. Then four huge wings, and four smaller wings extended from his back. “Now let’s go find the other manned frames.” Lucas said.

He flew up into the sky, where he started looking down for the other manned frames, his comrades. “Lucas I see two manned frames attacking each other and another one approaching.” Nevarre said.
“ Nevarre correct me if I’m wrong but the four frames, I mean me those who are fighting and the other one, we are allies right?” Lucas asked.
“You are right about that, but who knows, maybe one of the pilots is mentally ill, or the enemy took over the cockpit you’ll never know.” Nevarre replied.

“Oke Let’s help the one who is defending” Lucas said with a tone of anger in his voice, while they were proceeding down to the fighting Frames. “That frame who is firing, that’s Alucard, build to exceed Jehuty, the Frame who is defending is Xenoren, it’s one of the fastest Frames out there, we are the only one who could be able to out run him.” Nevarre explained. Lucas nodded and steered at the point between Alucard and Xenoren so he could defend Xenoren, it looked like he was in some trouble.

“Stop this fighting at once, we’re all on the same side” Lucas yelled while his wings were deflecting all the energy beams.

Silent-Wings

Date Unknown, Geographical location unknown. Information ERROr...{interferance}
Promethius was losing the transmission, Jae would have to act fast if he was to find who had replied with "Hello?".
Soon, PROMETHIUS and Jae were in the sky with nothing but cold stale air.
"Oxygen and pressure levels at 40 percent, there are other orbital frames in the area, would you like a scarce upload?" asked Alta, her feminine voice made it seem like she was almost real and standing there with Jae.
"Sure" replied Jae, 3 other orbital frames appeared on screen: Alucard, Xenoren, and Nevarre and a blocked signal, each blueprint scarcely appeared only the outline of each beta phase of the orbital frames was shone.
Their location was not too far below PROMETHIUS, but too close to the 4th of what Alta thought was an orbital frame.
Machine's will always make mistakes, our intuition does not
Doctor Onyx's words ringed in his head. The blueprints appeared on screen for the 4th, Jae winced, "that's not possible..." he muttered. The 4th had a diameter and area too small for it to be anywhere near a C-Class Frame, something wasn't right. And it was too fast...
"Alta...or whatever your name is" mused Jae. "Yes?" asked Alta. "Do a run on check for any hostiles, you know, routine stuff" replied Jae. It took a matter of 4 seconds for Alta to compute.
"One hostile: a ZX209DELTA Class-B Motion Nuclear Missile, sender unknown" replied Alta, Jae nearly choked on his own air. "It's heading for those other 3!" he exclaimed. "Perhaps..." he began to mutter to himself, in his mind, calculations were running wild, in a matter of 30 seconds, it would hit the 'hotspot'.
"If those other three frames are doing what I think their doing, then I have to help, ready up PROMETHIUS, we're going to destroy a bomb" inquired Jae, PROMETHIUS was already armed and ready.
-----------------------------------------
PROMETHIUS was litterally shooting for the stars, from Jae's calculations, they had a 5 in 75 chance of surviving the impact, and a 2 out of 100 chance of disarming it, but a 50 out of 200 chance of knocking it off course.
"The odds seem against you Jae" commented Alta. "If that's your sense of humor, shut up please" replied Jae with a smirk. He'd wondered, could AI laugh or show any human emotion?
BAM. The impact with the nuke was made, PROMETHIUS was already busy pulling back the metal of the nuke. Jae closed his eyes and prayed that he'd disarmed it, or something...he could feel heat through PROMETHIUS's insolated layers.
BOOM

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Listening to his allies, Crono began to fight off his anger. It was so hard because Alucard was also in rage mode. Forcing his rage aside, Crono sent a message to the others. "I'm sorry guys. I don't know what came over me. I'll try to be more calm but, I don't know if I can hold out for long. It's something about being in thie orbital frame that heightens my anger to a high level. Please forgive me." Crono said with sadness in his speech.

Suddenly Crono heard a large explosion and Alucard turned around. "Guys it looks like something happened. Let's go." Crono said as Alucard dashed toward the direction of the explosion. He shot at unmanned frames along the way.

OOC: Sorry for the short post. I just can't think of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back