• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ZOMG Yes Im leaving ^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
WOOO, IM going to leave KHI Because its so boring now T.T.

Ill probably be on for about 2 more days At the most.

If not, Bye!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
You suck for leaving. D=

Can you please like not leave. Please? Please? Because I hate that virtually all the people I like have left over the past 3 months and I'll have to be such a recluse. I always love seeing my friends around the forums and now the only reason I stay here is for the people I like.

But if you are deadset on leaving, my lesbian pancreas lover, make sure you say bye before you leave.

<3 forever.

P.S. The other day I saw someone with the same username as yours on another forum and so I sent them this embrassing PM about our lesbian love affair and then it wasn't you, so obviously I was really embarassed. See all the pains you put me through!

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
....._. seems like alot of the members are leaving these forums....I find it odd how I end up finding most of them on the new GP forums.....makes ya wonder.....

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
....._. seems like alot of the members are leaving these forums....I find it odd how I end up finding most of them on the new GP forums.....makes ya wonder.....

-coughstraitor-
You too, Haku?
I wonder why everyone is leaving. Makes me sad.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Well if jolly leaves then everyones gonna blame me for rapes D= NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back