• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ZOMG! Terra - Level 1 - Decisive Pumpkin - No Damage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neon6

Defeating the Lingering Spirit is no easy feat so not many people have actually beat him (most have probably watched someone else beat him).

DaCapo4

Yea he's not easy, I think I foughth im about 20 times before I actually hit him with my keyblade. I hate his move when he throws that energy ball that follows you. GRR. I send it back then he sends it back, it's like baseball. I'm all mad about it too.

But yea man you kick butt, alot better than me. I'm just training, and trying to get my defence and strength up.

Because what they say. a good defence is a good offence. =D awesome job man!

DaCapo4

no man you don't have to thank us, we are glad that you uploaded that video, it made me want to keep fighting him, until I beat him. But man didn' it take you forever to get that far? trying to beat the game at level 1 isn't that hard?

Zanarkand Lover

Website
www.myspace.com
It's very hard, but thats what makes it fun. Ask Shadeas24. I could probably any game on earth on any difficulty on any level. In fact, those were HIS words. lol. (I share my YouTube account with him. He just registered today. Hes really cool)

Anyway, just keep trying. As long as you dont give up, you'll beat him. Yeah, he's hellish hard, but you'll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back