• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ZOMG! Terra - Level 1 - Decisive Pumpkin - No Damage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
so if terra and the rest of those soldiers were shown in the past like 10 years ago, how is Sora fighting him?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I've seen other people do this. =D Great job. I honestly can't imagine something more infuriating to achieve.

Hybrid~Fusion

Na frente de um PC brasileiro, e sabendo que ningu
Website
www.khbr.tk
so if terra and the rest of those soldiers were shown in the past like 10 years ago, how is Sora fighting him?

It isn't really Terra. It is the lingering(or something like that) spirit. So, if he is a spirit, that is one way that sora could be battling him.Besides,I liked the way you beat Terra.

Zanarkand Lover

Website
www.myspace.com
It isn't really Terra. It is the lingering(or something like that) spirit. So, if he is a spirit, that is one way that sora could be battling him.Besides,I liked the way you beat Terra.

lol. I like the fact that I beat him period. lol.

Next I'ma try to do it in 7:20 seconds, beat him with Sweet Memories, and put "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragon Force as background music. lol. That would be so kick arse.

FishMan725

It could just be an extra battle...It's in Final Mix+ isn't it? and in KHFM, they had a battle with an Organisation Member as an optional boss....I think it's the same idea, I wouldn't look too far into it.

DaCapo4

DUDE THAT WAS AWESOME, your alot better than me, when I fight Terra, good job man. It must took you a while for you start to feel for his moves, he kills me in like one move, and then it's w/e.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
you guys should see vids from apulapul2000. his fights were just too good. lv1 battles against sephres and ES. fast victorys no damage.
but this feat here is very good., i applaud the ability.

E

Eternal Oblivion

man ur soo good at the game great job keep making more

Blue

home is where the heart is
D

Divine Light

impressive...i am going to get KH2FM when i got the cash..i got swap magic and all and it works. now i just need the game....

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
lucky you. i might chip my ps2. that way i can play this game. i wanna whup this guys ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back