• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zomg Nooo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
master of keys said:
Its called puberty ever heard of it.
Hahahahaha..I'm sorry..but this just reminds me of another thread where like 20-something people said Sora went though Puberty over and over again(I counted it was 22 times they said it)..XD..lol

But anyways..I liked Sora's voice for Hailey(however you spell it) can voice act and as for Roxas' voice I liked it too...The only voices I didnt like were Aerith's and Cid's..but its your opinion..I guess...

kthundercat

It took me a while to get used to Sora's new voice, I didn't really watch anything youtube or anything and I just kinda came straight off of the first game so my brain kept rejecting it. I'm used to it now tho, I just wish that they would have had someone else do Aerith.

Mickey Killer

IBeatSephiroth said:
Roxas' voice is crap! And Sora sounds like he's 20 & and also sounds like god dang Spyro the dragon! o_O (Oh and I just watched a KH2 vid on Youtube) That's somthing i'm not gonna like about KH2.:( :eek:

Oh, jeez. Not these posts.

I thought Haley Joel and Jesse McCartney did an exellent job of portaying the characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back