• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zomg Nooo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IBeatSephiroth

Roxas' voice is crap! And Sora sounds like he's 20 & and also sounds like god dang Spyro the dragon! o_O (Oh and I just watched a KH2 vid on Youtube) That's somthing i'm not gonna like about KH2.:( :eek:

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Like 20?...Haley Joel Osment is 18.....at last Sora sounds like his age (sort of , {15})
I liked both Roxas's and Sora's voice

KHLover916

Sora sounded his age even though Haley is older than 15. But with Roxas everyone was bummed out when we found out that Jesse was doing Roxas' voice. But as it turns out it sounded pretty good I think that he did a good job.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Wow, I thought Roxas' and Sora's voice overs were AMAZING! They did a spectacular job with them, and I think you're just a little too used to KH1

XD

lv_kh0720

I found it a little disturbing when...I play KH and KH2 alternatingly, Haley's voice sure is cute in KH1 <3333
I don't think Roxas's voice is crap, it fitted him in my opinion ^^

HeartofTwilight

The quality of the voice acting is amazing (exept Airith). Jesse suprised me with how well Roxas was done. I like Sora's new voice, and I think the change is fine. I had friends who's voice changed more than that in 9 months. It makes him sound more mature.

O

Oberon

IBeatSephiroth said:
Roxas' voice is crap! And Sora sounds like he's 20 & and also sounds like god dang Spyro the dragon! o_O (Oh and I just watched a KH2 vid on Youtube) That's somthing i'm not gonna like about KH2.:( :eek:
Dude, Haley is 18, he had to highten his voice(I laugh at him lol) so he wouldn't sound like Shaq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back