• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ZOMG!!!! *NEW* Siru News!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
ZOMIGAWD PEOPLE ZOMG!!!!!
O
M
I
F
G
A
W
D

The name Siru is fake. That's right. It's fake. How do I know this? Because I created it! xDDDDDDDDDDD ZOMG!!!

It was a joke that I wanted to play. It started out with Vincent being in KH2 and I "made" a pic of him in it but GTX quickly ruined it. >_>

So I thought: BHK's Name. I even told people in the chat his name before I even posted it. I told them Siru. I created the name off of the top of my head by thinking of Sora's name...NOT Riku's. Which is why I was surprised when people were coming up with BHK is connected to Riku and Sora crap.

So I posted it in the BHK's Name thread. People were like: "link?" So I thought to myself, I needed a website that was believable so FF12 Expo came to mind. I got some japanese and the name Siru, made the comment. Got the link and posted it.

Zbo or whoever his name is the main reason it spreaded. He put it on KHU and then it spread to Gamefaqs, IGN, and KH-2.net...it also was on Wikipedia xD

I was very surprise at how fast it had spread but you know people like to ruin fun and started coming up with stuff to disprove it. And since something didn't happen that I wanted to happen...because I thought it would be funny xD....I decided to just end it here so you people can move on with your lives.

So HAHAHAHA LMAO you believed it...zomg. XDDD Funny funny funny. Move on..now.

And if you don't believe this then ask: TheMuffinMan, Keyblade Shards, LordMune, and several other people who are in the chat.

TheMuffinMan also revealed what I did on KH-2.net:

Whatever, this has gone too far. Sorry my friend, if your reading this, but I can't let this rumor out.

The name Siru is fake. My friend on another forum made it up, and left comments on the website and then spread it around all the forums to make people beleive it was real

This name is as fake as any other one ever released, do not beleive the name, stop making theories, and don't waste your time trying ot find signifigance in it, because it was all made up as a prank to proove how gullible everyone is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

by Teller of More Truths @ 01 Dec 2005 08:15 am
First off, I didn't make it up, it was my friend .:KL:., and he used Babelfish

Secondly, it was the SITE that reported it, it was a COMMENT that said it

If you don't want to beleive me then fine, but when it gets out that it was all fake, you're going to feel just as retarded as all the rest who beleive it every time some guy tries to teach you all a lesson about beleiving everyhting you hear

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Yup, that's right you little f*ckers. KL made the whole thing up -grins-

AND YOU ALL BELIEVED IT! Holy crap! This just shows how desperate you people are. Really, it's quite funny to see you n00bs agreeing with something made-up, and yelling at each other over it. Tinkled me pink, it did.

-huggles KL- Well done, bro! You make me sooo proud.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
hahahahahahahahah.. OMG... KL.. I love you for this..This will go down as Prank of the week. I love how almost everyone was in Siru fever!!!.. LMFAO....Man.. just too funny. I just wish I was in on it. I salute you for a good prank.. I give it 5 salsa jars out of five

S

Shadow Soldier

You know what would be funny. If SE actually made that his name... then you would be made a bitch... by me. But then you would be famous. Then I would just claim it as my own... saying I posted it and stuff... then I will do your mom. Happy Holidays!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
lol i didn't believe it the first time i read about the name siru anyway i was in the chat with kl but i didn't say anything about it earlier because it was a secret .

Last edited:

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
.:KL:. said:
ZOMIGAWD PEOPLE ZOMG!!!!!
O
M
I
F
G
A
W
D

The name Siru is fake. That's right. It's fake. How do I know this? Because I created it! xDDDDDDDDDDD ZOMG!!!

It was a joke that I wanted to play. It started out with Vincent being in KH2 and I "made" a pic of him in it but GTX quickly ruined it. >_>

So I thought: BHK's Name. I even told people in the chat his name before I even posted it. I told them Siru. I created the name off of the top of my head by thinking of Sora's name...NOT Riku's. Which is why I was surprised when people were coming up with BHK is connected to Riku and Sora crap.

So I posted it in the BHK's Name thread. People were like: "link?" So I thought to myself, I needed a website that was believable so FF12 Expo came to mind. I got some japanese and the name Siru, made the comment. Got the link and posted it.

Zbo or whoever his name is the main reason it spreaded. He put it on KHU and then it spread to Gamefaqs, IGN, and KH-2.net...it also was on Wikipedia xD

I was very surprise at how fast it had spread but you know people like to ruin fun and started coming up with stuff to disprove it. And since something didn't happen that I wanted to happen...because I thought it would be funny xD....I decided to just end it here so you people can move on with your lives.

So HAHAHAHA LMAO you believed it...zomg. XDDD Funny funny funny. Move on..now.

And if you don't believe this then ask: TheMuffinMan, Keyblade Shards, LordMune, and several other people who are in the chat.

TheMuffinMan also revealed what I did on KH-2.net:

i knew it, thats good when the first thread about his name came up and i was the first one to post and didnt belive it. Im not beliving in you any more lol

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I surprised your little prank lasted this long as it is. Good job spreading it all around. Too bad I wasn't online to hear most of this, and you apparantly made a new rumor of BHK's name. I enjoy ruining your fun. =)

{To the fourm insanity}

Last edited:

KingBlade

by sinspire^
What the are you guy talking about????

This is a joke because let me tell you ITS NOT FUNNY

You guys are conplaining about the noobs look at yourselves..

You guys are mods for god sakes and your pulling a prank...

Just to let you guys know I am not in a good mood today..

Last edited:

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
KingBlade said:

*lames*...

umm that was funny, and if you actually belive it then you are a noob. lmao

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Go me Go me I was one of the ones you told and knew before others *does a happy dance*
I rock *dances more*
Go me go me
*pants and falls over exhausted*

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
KingBlade said:

Just to let you guys know I am not in a good mood today..

Ravage Blue said:
Some @ss holes really do have no lives, do they? No, apparently, you don't

You're just mad because you thought it was real XD

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
Damn, its over 30 people looking at this thread.

"The name they have said is Siru. The name, if you think about it, comes from the combination of Sora and Riku. This could possibly open to tons of new theories . . ."
This is funny how this person came up with this "theory" on this made up name. Man this fake name got aroung like lightning.

Attemisc

Well, I'm happy I wasn't huiliated to find out that it really was the name. I went along with it, I admit, but my doubts saved me once again.
Siru seemed way too simple, like Square Enix would actually just take two names and throw 'em together. Besides, I stay true to my theory that his name is Sora.
Nice prank, I'm extremely impressed that you got it this far. It feels good doesn't it? Good job, I salute you. You have my full respect. However, ironically, I must scold you for tricking all these people and even making me think it was possible. God, I feel so bad for whoever posted the name as an update here on khinsider. I have to find them and give them a hug of darkness now. Once again, great prank, just don't do soemthing that will get the fanboy's panties in a bunch again. For this, I would do anything you ask out of respect.

Non-Existant One

Thats some funny stuff right there. The name spreaded as fast as the april fools joke KHU pulled months ago. The one were they stated that kh2 wasn't coming to other countries outside of japan because of the law-suite between sony and that one alstrailian company that came up with the rumble feature and claimed that sony stole the idea from them and used there technology with out there premission. The law-suite was real kh2 not coming to other countries was not true. Anyways Good joke. Many people are gullibal depending on the source. If a reliable source reports it to be true than thats where the whole thing will begin to escalate.
I had mild doubts since only the american sites were reporting on his name and not the japanese sites, especially my ultimate source which seems to be one of the top jp sites to report stuff first (which to me is somewhat unusual considering how many people are working the site.) But because of so many people giving in I myself eventually followed the crowed and started to believe in it. KL you truely are a master mind.

Last edited:

KingBlade

by sinspire^
shortythugsta said:
umm that was funny, and if you actually belive it then you are a noob. lmao

I am sorry but, I did not find that funny...all I said to myself was "wtf?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back