• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ZOMG!!!! *NEW* Siru News!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown KeyBl@de

You fu**ing serious?I heard acouple of people at my school saying " I know his name and you dooonnn't"I stayed up all night trying to call my friend that lives in japan to ask if siru is japanese.......WE'VE ALL BEEN PUNK'D.LMAO

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
o.o Ya, I wasnt Punk'd either. I didn't know KL was the one lying, but I knew for a fact that that wasnt true.

But poor rabid fanboys..poor..poor...fanboys. They were crushed.

....Oh well.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
DAMN! I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD 2 BE TRUE!!!!!!I fell for it, but had a bad feeling about this scam....Man, you're good. Do you know how many times ppl have sweared that they knew BHK's name?AND were serious about it?( yours was a prank so it didn't count) Me & Kittylady tried 2 do the same thing just 4 the fun of it, but it was a sucky plot.....we thought of it like in.....5 seconds....

ppl knew ours was a lie from the start( we gave BHK an American name...*stupid*

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KHFanatic4565 said:
Aren't you his 2nd in command in The Organization? How could you not know but KS does?

Because KL doesnt work on the organization anymore.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
You know what would have really been good? If the name you made up for BHK had an X in it. That would have REALLY started the rumors flowing.

Again, good job. I wish it had lasted up until the Japanese release of the game/whenever SE releases the name. That would have made the revelation that his name isn't Siru much sweeter.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Wow. I didn't see this until now!? Damn, am I late.

Good one KL. I didn't actually believe it (and anyone who says other wise can STFU!!)

Well anyways, were they cursing Pete and all for his stupid April Fool's prank? His was probably worse, and all KL did was do a prank of what BHK's name can be. You guys are prissy idiots for thinking this is something to cry over. What n00bs.

Seriously, next time you do a prank, KL, KS, and the others better tell me! I want in on it! >.<

Xd

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Way ta go :KL: you now have almost nobody on the forums who will trust a word ya say now.. . I have ta admit that is alittle funny "alittle I did laugh abit when somebody told me after they read this thread"... But that's really a stupid prank.... It's really not cool to mess with people's minds like that... Feedin them faulse info just to get a cheap laugh.... Wow grow up....

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Very nice .:KL:. . I have to admit, that was pretty funny... Not as funny as to carrying it on as if it's the greatest thing has happened, but funny nonetheless, even if it's just a little bit.

I'm pretty dang surprised to find some people, in specific, posting here and agreeing along with it. You know, hell, everyone knows how much everyone wants to know BHK's name and how eager everyone is to knowing it. So starting off a prank like that was childish, seriously childish. I don't blame you for wanting a laugh or two, or anyone else for that matter. But making a pure lie, that's exactly what it is because the word 'prank' is far from it, and spreading it around as if it was some great thing is just stupid.

Flame me if you will, i personally don't care, so go ahead and say anything you want. It's just my opinion on the matter, i seriously didn't think something like this would go off like it is right now... Guess i was wrong...

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Hahaha...Great prank KL.People shouldn't get mad at ya..1.Its a game 2.They should have checked kh2.co if they really thought it to be true...Still funny

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
I'm still laughing at you KL, that twas funneh, it was a pretty smart move KL you thought it all out and stuff, nice.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
mistyElk0 said:
Way ta go :KL: you now have almost nobody on the forums who will trust a word ya say now.. . I have ta admit that is alittle funny "alittle I did laugh abit when somebody told me after they read this thread"... But that's really a stupid prank.... It's really not cool to mess with people's minds like that... Feedin them faulse info just to get a cheap laugh.... Wow grow up....

wow... people actually trusted him before...

Zexion of the Twilight

Heartless Bas****
Where the spirit shall wander for eternity.
.:KL:. said:
ZOMIGAWD PEOPLE ZOMG!!!!!
O
M
I
F
G
A
W
D

The name Siru is fake. That's right. It's fake. How do I know this? Because I created it! xDDDDDDDDDDD ZOMG!!!

It was a joke that I wanted to play. It started out with Vincent being in KH2 and I "made" a pic of him in it but GTX quickly ruined it. >_>

So I thought: BHK's Name. I even told people in the chat his name before I even posted it. I told them Siru. I created the name off of the top of my head by thinking of Sora's name...NOT Riku's. Which is why I was surprised when people were coming up with BHK is connected to Riku and Sora crap.

So I posted it in the BHK's Name thread. People were like: "link?" So I thought to myself, I needed a website that was believable so FF12 Expo came to mind. I got some japanese and the name Siru, made the comment. Got the link and posted it.

Zbo or whoever his name is the main reason it spreaded. He put it on KHU and then it spread to Gamefaqs, IGN, and KH-2.net...it also was on Wikipedia xD

I was very surprise at how fast it had spread but you know people like to ruin fun and started coming up with stuff to disprove it. And since something didn't happen that I wanted to happen...because I thought it would be funny xD....I decided to just end it here so you people can move on with your lives.

So HAHAHAHA LMAO you believed it...zomg. XDDD Funny funny funny. Move on..now.

And if you don't believe this then ask: TheMuffinMan, Keyblade Shards, LordMune, and several other people who are in the chat.

TheMuffinMan also revealed what I did on KH-2.net:
You are crual.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
It's sad in a way. KH2 is more underground at my school. People still think that there 2. Of course I had to set them straight, so I showed them this site. .:KL:.'s posts & this thread of his. They thought it was hillarious.

C

cam ron 77

wow, it went all over the internet eh? even wiki and gamefaqs? dang. i was suspicious because one, it would be korny for SE to name him something like 'siru' since its practically sora and riku mashed together, and the other reason was because i never saw anything officially saying it. i never saw the gameshow thing you made that made it look like square confirmed it. so yeah, and that thing about the name not being japanese, i don't think most of the orgs name's are japanese either, and they're still the name.....o-o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back