• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ZOMG!!!! *NEW* Siru News!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
What the hell is your problem? You are so retarded. You Lie to a bunch of websites and you think thats funnie?. You guys are just a bunch of assholes, ya know that? First you make lie and spread it into the public, then you laugh in every bodies faces the day after and tell them it was a lie. What do you gain out doing that, what do you accomplish? Why the does God even you guys live? You guys should be banned from the forums for lieing to the public.

*~Burn In Hell Bitches~*

Last edited:

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
AdventChild101 said:
What the hell is your problem? You are so retarded. You Lie to a bunch of websites and you think thats funnie?. You guys are just a bunch of assholes, ya know that? First you make lie and spread it into the public, then you laugh in every bodies faces the day after and tell them it was a lie. What do you gain out doing that, what do you accomplish? Why the does God let you even let you guys live? You guys should be banned from the forums for lieing to the public.

*~Burn In Hell Bitches~*

LMFAO! Seriously, it's funny to see how worked up you people get over a little prank. What, because it was a lie the world is going to end? ZOMG! NUUUUUUUU! L_K liek tawtallee lyd 2 us!@!!!oneoneone owr lyvz sukxz0rz!@!!#!!

Rioraku

Ha ha.....wow lots of people actually believed...oh well...too bad this couldn't have been anounced around April Fool's Day...but then it would have been obvious....well atleast Siru sounds more original than MY name, its just Sora stuck un between Ri ku without the 's' LOL

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Keyblade Shards said:
You're just mad because you thought it was real XD

NO F**ING SHIT IT SPREAD THOUGH THE INTERNET.....

How the hell can you laugh about something we have been waiting for 2 years and get us all excited and tell us the was a joke...thats not a funny joke....thats lame....that not something I laugh about

losers,i swear...

Last edited:

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
AdventChild101 said:
What the hell is your problem? You are so retarded. You Lie to a bunch of websites and you think thats funnie?. You guys are just a bunch of assholes, ya know that? First you make lie and spread it into the public, then you laugh in every bodies faces the day after and tell them it was a lie. What do you gain out doing that, what do you accomplish? Why the does God let you even let you guys live? You guys should be banned from the forums for lieing to the public.

*~Burn In Hell Bitches~*

ummm i think your gonna get ban for saying that. Actually you gain alot from doing that. You gain rep thats good, and you accomplish making people feel ther stupid.

VirusCoreHacker

I didnt really belive it.....this is first time lookin at thread...No i havent been living under a rock >.<..........Siru,.............Riiiiiiiiight..sounds like sumthing from a Suikoden Game...nice trry.but it take alot to make me mad or laught......

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
APRIL FOOLS XP!!! But seriously, this was a good prank, so I have to give it to KL and everyone else who was in on this...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
AdventChild101 said:

*~Burn In Hell Bitches~*

Please don't get bitchy since you believe whatever the hell comes on a website. Don't start whining and wanting us dead because you don't seem to have the brainpower to sense that something may be amiss with this name. You have no right to try to *tell us off*. You make yourself look very much like a n00b. So what we lied.. big deal.. Your fault you believed the lies. Reminder to all :Don't believe everything someone tells you. You will be humiliated half the time. You want to know what we gain.. what we accomplish.. We gain a good laugh among freinds for tricking you gullible people.. and we accomplish a list of people who would actually beleive something like this. I am sorry if this sounds rather rude but this seriously got me very annoyed.

You say Burn in Hell. I will as soon as you can spell funny *funnie*.. WTF <_<

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Wow, I bet a bunch of people hate me know, huh. Well I'm most likely going to get banned for saying the i said in my last post and sending that PM to .:KH:., so this is proably going to be my last post. See ya'. Its been nice being here. Have a nice life on the forums with out me

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
*sigh* This whole thing was awesome. KL, my hat is off to you for being able to pull this off so well. Though I didn't believe it for a second, especially since the "link" everyone was quoting didn't have anything to do with "Siru" in it. Your comment must have gotten deleted or something.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Don't worry adventchild, you won't be banned. Only a warning, control your language next time.

All Siru related threads will be deleted, my only question is how you got it to spread so fast? I didn't hear about this rumor, only KL and the chicken little thing. I haven't been offline for more than a day, you got it to spread within that time! That's no easy task, impressive.

Last edited:

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
I admit that this was genius, but none of what everyone else is saying is what tipped me off. 2 things did.

1. They would have said his name.

2. I attempted to translate Siru using many a translaton site because I wanted to know what it meant if it was true.

Last edited:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
KingBlade said:
NO F**ING SHIT IT SPREAD THOUGH THE INTERNET.....

How the hell can you laugh about something we have been waiting for 2 years and get us all excited and tell us the was a joke...thats not a funny joke....thats lame....that not something I laugh about

losers,i swear...
Kingdom Hearts is your life, huh...?

Only you and people like you think it's cruel. Other people just couldn't give a shit. KL managed to start a rumour up and have it spread through the internet. I'd say good on him.

Have a cry.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
KingBlade said:
What the are you guy talking about????

This is a joke because let me tell you ITS NOT FUNNY

You guys are conplaining about the noobs look at yourselves..

You guys are mods for god sakes and your pulling a prank...

Just to let you guys know I am not in a good mood today..

KL's not a mod dumbass >_> and who cares if you're in a pouty mood, GTFO it XP
not his fault these retards fell for something so obviously false. How many times has it been repeated on this forum that you should only take information that is entrusted by SE?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Fine here is the detailed crap:

I was in the chat. I wanted to play a joke. I told everyone I had a pic of Vincent and I was going to blur and lighten it to make it seem like it was from a PV trailer.

I did that and posted it. People were like link? So I was going to go to FF12 Expo and post the pic there but GTX ruined it by revealing the pic was official art.

So I went back in the chat pissed and told my new plan to some. I was going to fake the BHK's name and laugh, laugh, laugh.

Sounds good right? Well it was good.

The next day I posted the BHK's name (BEFORE I even made the comment in the blog) and revealed it as Siru. People in the forum were like link. So THATS when I posted the comment and gave the link. Thats when ppl were praising.

So ZBO translated it or someone else did and posted translated links here. Thats when people were like omg.

Then ZBO took it to KHU's forums and thats when it spread liek wild fire. It spammed gamefaqs, wound up on KH-2.net's forums, and came back here with a vengence. It also ended up on IGN's forums xD.

So anyway people kept discussing it and all I did was read and laugh. I also started telling several people...especially in the chat.

Eventually KHI posted it on the main site and I was liek wow. That's when I came up with the perfect ending: After it was posted on KHU's main site I would reveal what I had done.

Then next day/later that first day KH-2.net posted. And I was like wow. All I needed was KHU. But KHU wasn'tposting it and it was pissing me off >_> And I knew they knew about it. So at like 7:30 I was sick and tired of waiting and people were disproving it and crap. So I was like what the hell and posted this thread and revealed it in the chat.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Haha, I just checked the GameFAQs forums.
Go back a couple of pages and "Siru" is EVRYWARE!!!½!1q

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
eh, I thought it could be possible, you know, comming from KL..but I didn't fully believe it becuase I saw nothing on it.

Good prank guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back