• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ZOMG! my awesome like theory!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
i think that kingdom of the hearts 3 is going to be about how the darkness in everyone comes out and make them want to fight other ppl and that sora is going to die becuz donald and goofy are going to betray him and end up sacerfice sora to the king heartless fjeXf (pronuced fee-jax) and then all the wolrd are going to dissapear and roxas true destiny is going to come out and he will be the true key blade hero i also thiink that that shadow guy is mickeys brother who was transformed into a human so he can take revenge on the planet so dont u guys think im right! i mean it all makes 100% sense to me!

EDIT:i also meant to put that there are going to be giant robot dinosaurs that can fuse to together to battel the aliens that come from the moon!

heres proof here!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/pchuownsu/kh3a.jpg

Umm, bartender, give me some of what she's drinking; her idea's WAY better then Mario and Luigi being in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back