• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ZOMG! my awesome like theory!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwEdEnGuRlSrHoTt

Website
www.myspace.com
kh3logo.jpg

i think that kingdom of the hearts 3 is going to be about how the darkness in everyone comes out and make them want to fight other ppl and that sora is going to die becuz donald and goofy are going to betray him and end up sacerfice sora to the king heartless fjeXf (pronuced fee-jax) and then all the wolrd are going to dissapear and roxas true destiny is going to come out and he will be the true key blade hero i also thiink that that shadow guy is mickeys brother who was transformed into a human so he can take revenge on the planet so dont u guys think im right! i also meant to put that there are going to be giant robot dinosaurs that can fuse to together to battel the aliens that come from the moon! and as they learn that barbie dolls are really mind control devices for little girls so they turn into brittney spears droids as thier main goal is to shave off the hair of everyone on the face of the planet!

heres proof here!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/pchuownsu/kh3a.jpg

Last edited:

KhGamer89

i think that kingdom of the hearts 3 is going to be about how the darkness in everyone comes out and make them want to fight other ppl and that sora is going to die becuz donald and goofy are going to betray him and end up sacerfice sora to the king heartless fjeXf (pronuced fee-jax) and then all the wolrd are going to dissapear and roxas true destiny is going to come out and he will be the true key blade hero i also thiink that that shadow guy is mickeys brother who was transformed into a human so he can take revenge on the planet so dont u guys think im right! i mean it all makes 100% sense to me!

EDIT:i also meant to put that there are going to be giant robot dinosaurs that can fuse to together to battel the aliens that come from the moon!

O_O dang..**whispers** What are u on? can u give some to me?!?!?!?!

What a theory...

I

The Show Must Go On
lol. nice. i've never seen something so out there before. now excuse me while i try to find the braincells i just lost

gosox333

well i cant say i agree with it but it sure is original. its way different than all the other theories.

KhGamer89

*stands up and claps* **CLAPS LOUDLY!* u got alot of people that like it java! XD

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I find the "Donald and Goofy betrays sora and sacrifices him to the heartless king" the greatest part of your theory. I second the fanfiction Idea! Make a fanfic! Now!

I

The Show Must Go On
it was very funny, ne? i would read whatever fic that theory spawns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back